This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Park House Bed & Breakfast is situated in the charming Oxfordshire village of Bladon, right next to Woodstock. We are within easy walking distance of Blenheim Palace, and directly opposite Bladon Church, the historic burial place of Winston Churchill. There is one double en-suite bedroom, a Luxury King with en-suite and a Superior Double en-suite with large bathroom with power shower and a balcony terrace.
All rooms are decorated and maintained to the highest standards. All rooms have free internet access, freeview television, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer. All en-suites have power showers. There is ample overnight car parking Both Oxford city centre and the famous Bicester village retail outlet are 20 minutes away. Oxford Airport is 5 minutes away and Long Hanborough train station is 1 mile away.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/02/2012 to 16/02/2021 - Please note that babies, children and anyone under the age of 18 cannot be accommodated. If guests require a later check in time please phone the owner before booking to ensure this is possible. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet