- 26 guest reviews
"We stayed here after visiting the nearby shopping outlet and all I can say is that I would most certainly stay here again. The room was spac..."
"We wanted a B & B local to Blenheim Palace mainly and then Oxford and this fitted the bill very well. We received a very friendly welcome wh..."
"This is a first rate B&B tempered only by its location on a busy road. It was very clean, spacious & comfortable with the keenest attention..."
"Lovely, clean and tidy accommodation. Perfectly suited for a weekend. Sharon was friendly and helpful and cooked a great breakfast. Good loc..."
"Very clean and comfortable Sharon was the perfect host, always there when required otherwise you wouldn't know she was there...."
About the hotel
Park House Bed & Breakfast is situated in the charming Oxfordshire village of Bladon, right next to Woodstock. We are within easy walking distance of Blenheim Palace, and directly opposite Bladon Church, the historic burial place of Winston Churchill. There is one double en-suite bedroom, a Luxury King with en-suite and a Superior Double en-suite with large bathroom with power shower and a balcony terrace.
All rooms are decorated and maintained to the highest standards. All rooms have free internet access, freeview television, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer. All en-suites have power showers. There is ample overnight car parking Both Oxford city centre and the famous Bicester village retail outlet are 20 minutes away. Oxford Airport is 5 minutes away and Long Hanborough train station is 1 mile away.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/02/2012 to 16/02/2021 - Please note that babies, children and anyone under the age of 18 cannot be accommodated. If guests require a later check in time please phone the owner before booking to ensure this is possible. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely accommodation, very comfy bed, and coffee mugs from the V & A.....
We stayed here after visiting the nearby shopping outlet and all I can say is that I would most certainly stay here again.
The room was spacious very comfortable and immaculate. The lady whose home it is was very friendly to everyone and nothing was any trouble. The breakfast was really nice too.
Just what we needed
We wanted a B & B local to Blenheim Palace mainly and then Oxford and this fitted the bill very well.
We received a very friendly welcome when we booked in and taken to our room which had all that we required for a two night stay. The room was clean with tea making facilities. Breakfast was very tasty and sufficient for us although we were offered more toast and coffee if needed.