- 38 guest reviews
"This is the second time we have stayed at Posh Pads and both rooms were luxurious and clean. Both times the staff have been helpful and it h..."
"Arrived a little early and the staff at reception very helpful and parking overnight was brilliant. The apartment was lovely and impressed w..."
"Super appartments, fairly central only 2 min walk to the bus station. I would have no problem using again or recommending to family and frie..."
"It was are first time staying at the posh pads apartments in Liverpool and we were surprised at how lovely it was. Reception staff were real..."
"I have to say the quality of the apartment was outstanding as was the location. We were visiting the museums at Albert Docks and going shopp..."
About the hotel
LUXURY ACCOMMODATION IN THE HEART OF THE CITY. The smart alternative to hotels. Posh Pads Apart-Hotel Liverpool-ONE is the perfect alternative to a hotel, With your very own spacious 1 or 2 bedroom apartment, you'll find all the comforts of home such as a large LCD Flatscreen TV, iPod Dock & DVD player combined with the privacy and freedom only a serviced apartment can offer but with all the facilities you would expect to find in a hotel, such as 24 hour reception, concierge service and on site bar/restaurants.
Situated in the heart of the city centre facing the brand new Liverpool-ONE leisure complex your Posh Pad is just a short stroll away from an array of fine bars & restaurants, the iconic Albert Dock, complete with museums and art galleries the ECHO arena & BT Convention centre and Beatles Story. Lime Street Train station is just a 5 minute walk away as is the international ferry terminal. For football both Liverpool and Everton stadiums are just a 15 minute taxi ride away. Your apartment contains a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and spacious lounge. Tea & coffee facilities, luxurious bathrobes (Penthouses Only), and Gilcrest and Soames toiletries have all been provided for your convenience. Here at Posh Pads we believe that going the extra mile really makes your stay special & memorable, so whether you are visiting the city for business or pleasure book your Posh Pad now and let our caring, knowledgeable team take care of your every need. For your convenience we also provide secure underground car parking, available at just £12 per car per night. Free WIFI available in reception area and WIFI fitted to all apartments at an additional charge of £5 per day. A hearty breakfast is available at both of our on-site restaurants. *** Please note that Boxing Day - New Years Eve and Grand National dates require full payment in advance and is non-changeable and non-refundable****
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/12/2012 to 13/11/2022 - card for pre auth (£150). Non residents will not be permitted entry after 11pm. No under 21's (unless accompanied by an adult) Boxing day - NY Eve and Grand National - full pre-payment - non ref . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Another great night at Posh Pads!
This is the second time we have stayed at Posh Pads and both rooms were luxurious and clean.
Both times the staff have been helpful and it has been a breeze checking in and out, safe secure parking with a lift from the car park straight to the rooms . No doubt we will be back .
Posh Pads Liverpool-ONE
Arrived a little early and the staff at reception very helpful and parking overnight was brilliant.
The apartment was lovely and impressed with modern decor. The little outside area to sit was great on that particular sunny evening. The location is central to lots of bars, restaurants and if you need to go shopping ideal location. Will be definitely booking again for an occasion.