- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"I had chosen this hotel as it was close to where I was working. It was expensive for what it was and although the staff were very helpful it..."
"Past reviews have cast a shadow over the Miller of Mansfield, and normally Late Rooms reviewers are pretty accurate. However, this place is..."
About the hotel
The Miller of Mansfield in the quintessentially English Thameside village of Goring on Thames is a stunning yet intimate Restaurant, Bar and Hotel only 50 yards from the River Thames which has been recently refurbished to exacting standards. Every room has been individually designed with the aim of bringing this glorious 18th Century Coaching Inn firmly into the 21st Century. Antique fireplaces and wooden floors are paired with marble bathrooms and one-off antiques to create the perfect blend of Old and New.
All our rooms offer flat screen televisions, one-off marble bathrooms with high pressure showers and amazing stone resin baths and the most amazing organic latex and pocket sprung mattresses available to man. Pure white linens, fluffy robes and towels and Molton Brown toiletries throughout ensure that your stay is memorable. All room rates include our continental breakfast buffet and full English breakfast from our a la carte breakfast menu available from 7am and our amazing modern British cuisine is available in the bar all day or in the restaurant for lunch and dinner.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Miller of Mansfield in GORING-ON-THAMES near Reading are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
An OK stay at a beautiful location
I had chosen this hotel as it was close to where I was working.
It was expensive for what it was and although the staff were very helpful it didn't help with the lack of parking, very creeky bed, internet not working, cauliflower lasagne that didn't taste of cauliflower, cold coffee served at breakfast along with slightly grey, salty scrambled eggs. It's the first time I have emailed the owners to highlight the problems.
No problems here
Past reviews have cast a shadow over the Miller of Mansfield, and normally Late Rooms reviewers are pretty accurate.
However, this place is now as good as anything else I have stayed in recently. Good food, good atmosphere, good room, good breakfast (even the toast was cut to thinkness ordered!). So, the present team seem to have done wonders and are worthy of some trust in keeping this quality as high as it is. No complaints at all from this very happy customer, but I would rather you all found out for yourselves.