- Very Good
- 135 guest reviews
"Problems with card payment. This is the third time at this hotel and we have had the same problem each time. There card machine declines our..."
"Very clean room. Would have liked a wardrobe..."
"Staying here brilliant, they are all lovely and will sort out any problems you like, like i had a problem with the wall light told reception..."
"Accommodation was simple but clean and comfortable and very reasonably priced. Staff always polite. Breakfast however was a Full English but..."
"Mattress was a bit soft (not springy)...."
About the hotel
New Bedrooms with Flat screen TV, Comfy Hypnos Bed and WIFI (charges apply) , Modern Bar and Restaurant. Campanile Swindon is ideally located in a quiet business park close to the centre of Swindon. It is well situated for the business traveller to Swindon being just 5 minutes from junction 16 of the M4, giving easy access to Bath, Bristol or Reading within 30 minutes.
For leisure guests Swindon is a good location for touring being within easy travelling distance of Oxford, Bath and the Cotswolds. With 120 comfortable and well-equipped rooms, Campanile has everything to help you relax, move freely and work efficiently if you here on business. Courtesy tray with kettle, tea, coffee refreshed daily, in all rooms. For your comfort, each room has a television with satellite channels, a desk, telephone with a direct line. A choice of either a Continental breakfast buffet and a traditional English breakfast available at an extra cost. This is a non smoking hotel. A Pre-Authorization will be taken from the credit card upon arrival : standard holding value is £80. 00 per room per night.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/12/2012 to 31/12/2012 - Festive 3 course menu available. £19.50 per person terms and conditions apply, call reception for details (pre-orders only) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Problems with card payment.
This is the third time at this hotel and we have had the same problem each time. There card machine declines our maestro card each time meaning we have to go get cash from the nearest cash machine....using the same card....we use the card at other campanile hotels with no problems.
Very clean room.
Would have liked a wardrobe