- 11 guest reviews
"A lovely hotel in a pleasant Northumberland village. A lovely situation with views of Haughton Castle. The food was brilliant. The staff wer..."
"When we arrived we were greeted by owner Tony who was friendly and welcoming. We were given a choice of rooms and the staff were very accomm..."
"Friendly staff. good food. spacious room. would have preferred more room in ensuite...."
"Just a one night stay but we were made welcome & enjoyed a very good dinner & breakfast as well as a few drinks in the bar...."
"Stayed in a twin bedded room with ensuite bathroom (shower). The room was small but ample for a few nights and included the usual coffee,tea..."
About the hotel
Top chef Tony Binks took over the 1870s pub in 2006. Already voted “Destination Restaurant of the Year,” the pub sits at the heart of Barrasford village in the North Tyne valley. Tony’s cooking style is traditionally English with French influences, a homage to his friend and mentor, international cuisinier Albert Roux, who pays the occasional visit.
There are comfortable, newly refurbished bedrooms. Stay in a place with a warm and homely atmosphere that you'll never forget. Come and enjoy some fine Northumbrian hospitality while you stay with us and explore what Northumbria and Hadrian's Wall Country has to offer. Please note that there is no evening meals served on a Sunday. The restaurant closes at 15:00 hrs.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely hotel in a pleasant Northumberland village.
A lovely situation with views of Haughton Castle. The food was brilliant. The staff were very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. Would certainly stay there again.
Excellent service & food
When we arrived we were greeted by owner Tony who was friendly and welcoming.
We were given a choice of rooms and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. Beautiful location with stunning views. We had dinner at the on site restaurant which was delicious and good value. Breakfast was also excellent though had a limited menu. Will be returning and would recommend to family and friends. Great find!!!