This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Top chef Tony Binks took over the 1870s pub in 2006. Already voted “Destination Restaurant of the Year,” the pub sits at the heart of Barrasford village in the North Tyne valley. Tony’s cooking style is traditionally English with French influences, a homage to his friend and mentor, international cuisinier Albert Roux, who pays the occasional visit.
There are comfortable, newly refurbished bedrooms. Stay in a place with a warm and homely atmosphere that you'll never forget. Come and enjoy some fine Northumbrian hospitality while you stay with us and explore what Northumbria and Hadrian's Wall Country has to offer. Please note that there is no evening meals served on a Sunday. The restaurant closes at 15:00 hrs.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet