- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"A good centrally located base for a few days break to explore the island...."
"Very pleasant stay and breakfast very good..."
"Always a pleasant stay with friendly staff. Great location as well...."
"Very Friendly staff who spoke clear English (important to me as I'm hard of hearing). We got a very clean large family room a with sea view..."
"No real complaints but having to check out at 10:30 am on new years day was a bit brutal. Never had that in a hotel before..."
About the hotel
Yelfs hotel was originally built as a " Coaching Inn" in 1806 by Robert Yelf. It has been enlarged and carefully refurbished to retain much of its original charm and atmosphere. Located amongst the Victorian architecture of the impressive Union Street, Ryde, it provides an all year round service, including Christmas to holiday and business visitors.
Our comfortable Bar and Lounge, Conservatory and Patio Beer Garden, and an air conditioned Restaurant and Conference suite provide Islanders and visitors alike with a relaxing venue for a drink or delicious meal during a short stay or longer break. Whatever the purpose of your visit, you're guaranteed a warm welcome, fine food and great service all year round.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
new year break
A good centrally located base for a few days break to explore the island.
the bathroom was disgusting chipped bath rusty shower rail dirty shower curtain the bedroom was was on a slope and the mattress was far to thin