- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Very pleasant stay and breakfast very good..."
"Always a pleasant stay with friendly staff. Great location as well...."
"Very Friendly staff who spoke clear English (important to me as I'm hard of hearing). We got a very clean large family room a with sea view..."
"No real complaints but having to check out at 10:30 am on new years day was a bit brutal. Never had that in a hotel before..."
"Wonderful weekend away with very friendly islanders...."
About the hotel
Yelfs hotel was originally built as a " Coaching Inn" in 1806 by Robert Yelf. It has been enlarged and carefully refurbished to retain much of its original charm and atmosphere. Located amongst the Victorian architecture of the impressive Union Street, Ryde, it provides an all year round service, including Christmas to holiday and business visitors.
Our comfortable Bar and Lounge, Conservatory and Patio Beer Garden, and an air conditioned Restaurant and Conference suite provide Islanders and visitors alike with a relaxing venue for a drink or delicious meal during a short stay or longer break. Whatever the purpose of your visit, you're guaranteed a warm welcome, fine food and great service all year round.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Yelfs Hotel in Ryde, Isle Of Wight are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
very run down room and en-suite, bath had hairs in it, toilet bowl very stained, the base of the toilet was sat on a platform which was ugly and dangerous.
when we emptied the bath the sink filled up with the bath water and smelt of perming solution. the only good thing about this room was the clean fresh bedding. the towel rail in the bathroom came on and overheated the bedroom, and we could not turn it off so we had to leave the large sash windows open all night even though our room was next to a fire escape on a flat roof. the fire door outside our room, room 4, squeaked when other guests came and went. I would have asked reception to oil it, but the floor boards squeaked as much. breakfast on the first day was fresh and cooked to order and was very nice but on bank holiday and weekends you helped yourself to a buffet cooked breakfast that looked and tasted like it had been there a while. this was our fourth stay at Yelfs and our last.
Very pleasant stay and breakfast very good