This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestling in the heart of Dentdale a few miles from the market town of Sedbergh. Dent is renowned as one of the quaintest and prettiest villages in the Yorkshire Dales. Situated in idyllic countryside within easy reach of the Lake District and the West Coast, Dent provides the perfect holiday base.
The George and Dragon is a grade 2 listed building situated in the centre of Dent Village overlooking the famous Adam Sedgwick Memorial Fountain. The Main Bar area hosts a 42" Plasma Screen TV, Screening Live Sporting Events & Pool Room with Gambling Machine and Dart Board Traditionally furnished with relaxed public rooms the George and Dragon has two spacious dining areas serving home cooked meals daily 12 noon to 8. 30 pm. Tap House for Dent Brewery
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet