- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"This is a delightful hotel, perfect for a peaceful and relaxing break. The facilities are excellent, and the staff, almost universally, atte..."
"Having stayed at Fredrick's several times previously this visit was disappointing, The wow factor has gone and although the staff were lovel..."
"Fredricks is always good, in an area where decent hotels are at a premium it does stand out as an exceptional place to stay, if a little exp..."
"These comments are coloured by being given an upgrade. We stayed in the "Royal Ascot Suite" rather than a standard room. The room was spacio..."
"100 % Satisfaction , warm welcome & a very pleasant Stay overall..."
About the hotel
Discover Berkshires best kept secret, an award winning oasis. Dedicated to the very highest standards of hospitality. At Fredricks we have a simple philosophy of putting people first.
Finding out why Fredricks will take your breath away is a joy to be discovered, every time you stay. Attention to detail and commitment to quality are key to the guests comfort and well being - an art that has been mastered to perfection over three decades. Fredricks offers you an oasis of calm, refined luxury, where every aspect of its flawless service sets a standard others can only dream of. Individually designed feature rooms include rich fabrics, fine furnishings, luxury toiletries and personally selected artifacts, ensure you experience a truly refreshing and relaxing stay where luxury has been crafted to a fine art. Thoughtful touches such as chocolates, fresh fruit and leather-bound local guides, combine to provide you with the rarest of treats, a hotel and spa where your needs really do come first. In the Spa- few things in life are more pleasurable than succumbing to a total state of relaxation, where your body can unwind and your mind can run free. But then there are few spas in the world to compare with Fredricks. Custom-built, this state of the art spa ensures you feel pampered and unashamedly spoilt from the moment you walk through the door. Beautifully furnished and stunningly equipped, Fredricks Wellness Spa offers discerning guests the ultimate in luxury, whether you choose to experience deep relaxation in the UKs only private Dead Sea Flotarium, enjoy a soothing massage or simply plunge into the all-season hydrotherapy pool. The choice is yours. Spa treatments should be booked in advance & are subject to availability.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Service and breakfast not good!
Upon arrival while the receptionist was polite, little information about the hotel and facilities was given.
This was repeated when we went to the spa for the first time. The t.v. in our room did not work and the rooms were basic. The dinner was delicious but a very expensive bar meal. The breakfast was not good, we had to ask for more toast as we only had 2 pieces and instead of being able to order hot food it was a buffet of almost cold bacon etc. Not what you would expect for such an expensive hotel.
A lovely stay
This is a delightful hotel, perfect for a peaceful and relaxing break.
The facilities are excellent, and the staff, almost universally, attentive and efficient. The spa is a joy.