- 7 guest reviews
"Good hotel, nice staff, pleasant stay..."
"Close to centre . Rooms clean and new beds comfortable. no noise when window shut...."
About the hotel
At pentahotels you will be anything but bored. We have removed old fashioned hotel stereotypes in every single room and created a new standard with our successful blend of modernity and laid back style. When you take a close look- you will discover a few more fabulous features with excellent quality in the things that really matter to you.
Your room has air conditioning free on-demand pay TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.
pentahotel Reading is conveniently located in the city centre only 13 minutes’ walk from Reading train station. There's a restaurant, and a stylish lobby cafe bar with a pool table, as well as an exercise room. The four-star hotel has 11 meeting and event spaces for up to 250 people. European cuisine is served in the onsite restaurant which is open for breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Badminton , Squash Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Tatty old room . Called penta plus. Room 108
159 for a Wednesday night with breakfast.
Paid upgrade for penta plus . View was a scaffolded building with workmen. Worst room ever, paint on carpet, chipped walls and furniture.
Dirty walls and carpet. Poor picture on TV.
I reported all of this to reception and was told "sorry there's nothing I can do.but that's £159 please. Cash or card "?
Good hotel, nice staff, pleasant stay