- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"Novel idea to rebrand a small hotel in the face of massive branded competition. But it doesn't claim to be something its not. It does the ba..."
"This hotel was great for a weekend. We liked the celebrity photos and theme, which gave our stay something a bit different. The room was cle..."
"We stayed in the "George Clooney" room of this celebrity themed hotel. Room and bathroom basic and a little dated but clean, comfortable and..."
"This hotel was a welcome change to the boring run of the mill hotels we have stayed in. The staff we're great and the hotels celebrity theme..."
About the hotel
In a tree lined avenue on the East Cliff, just one road back from the sea, the Hotel Celebrity is a family owned and operated hotel that prides itself on friendly and fully trained staff dedicated to spoil you and cater for your requirements, making your stay a memorable one. The Head Chef (Owner's wife) and her brigade have successfully gained an outstanding reputation for providing traditional "home cooked" food. Alternatively, our vibrant Birdcage Lounge-Bar, with its stylish celebrity-themed décor, is the ideal place to enjoy tasty food and drinks that uplift your spirit without emptying your pockets!!! Each morning, all guests can partake of our complimentary "all you can eat" buffet breakfast (freshly-cooked traditional Full English, fruits, cereals and plenty of coffee to set you up for the day.
The Hotel's comfortable en-suite bedrooms, with their new mattresses and 32" flat screen TVs (with exception of 2 single rooms that have smaller TVs) , offer very good value for money to guests on a budget seeking 3 star accommodation. We offer free off-road parking facilities (first come first serve basis) and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Superb location, just a ten minute walk from the main bus/coach and railway station, Hotel Celebrity is just a short stroll from Bournemouth sandy beaches, town, Pavilion Theatre and BIC. GROUPS: We require the bond from all groups at time of arrival. This can be paid by pre-authorisation of a credit card produced on arrival. Should the bond, or part of the bond, be called due to any damage/unreasonable behaviour during the stay an invoice will be posted to the nominated address within 5 working days of check-out. Bonds are required from single sex groups booking into hotel. 3 - 4 guests £100. 00 5 - 8 guests £150. 00 9 or more guests £250. 00 Bonds can be paid by pre-authorization of credit card or cash deposit, (in both cases payable on arrival). Pets are allowed. There is a pet fee £15 per pet per day (maximum £30 per stay).
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Novel idea to rebrand a small hotel in the face of massive branded competition.
But it doesn't claim to be something its not. It does the basics well and charges a price accordingly. If all you want is a clean & quite place to sleep cheaply then this is the hotel for you. Food was pleasant and as much as you could eat.
This hotel was great for a weekend.
We liked the celebrity photos and theme, which gave our stay something a bit different. The room was clean and comfortable, and although a bit on the small side, had everything required for a short stay. The staff were extremely courteous and accommodating - nothing was too much trouble. The food was awesome and very good value for money. The only downside was the incredibly squeaky floorboards, which I would imagine would have annoyed any people staying below us. As we were on the top floor however, we didnt have a problem with peole 'squeaking' overhead. Just one further failing. which was probably no fault of the hotel's, was people smoking at the entrance door, which meant anyone not wanting to get a lung full of smoke coming into or going out of the building had to hold their breath and run the gauntlet until they got past the smokers - yeuk. Perhaps a smoking shelter away from the main entrance wouldnt go amiss. Parking was a bit of a lottery at busy times, but at least there was free on-site parking which is better than some hotels.