- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"The rooms aren't huge but this is London for those on a slight budget. Staff were very welcoming, room was clean. A little stuffy as the roo..."
"Hotel is in a great location, free overnight parking outside, quiet street. I had tiny room on third floor on the stairs. For the price I wa..."
"Me and my girlfriend stayed for 2 nights over the valentines weekend, easy to find. Staff friendly. Only problems were Tv didn't work to b..."
"Arrival Firstly the Hotel was very easy to find, well within walking distance from the tube (Bayswater). Upon arrival door staff were friend..."
"Room very dark, dark wood furniture didn't help. Tv channels not quite properly tuned in. Clean modern bathroom. Very small hard bed...."
About the hotel
Situated in a superb location in Bayswater near Queensway, London Premier Notting Hill is an ideal choice for pleasure seeking tourists as well as those travelling for business purposes. This establishment is just a short tube journey away from other popular areas of London including Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus and Kensington. With easy access to Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted Airports, guests will find London Premier Notting Hill offering more relaxed surroundings without compromising on travelling convenience.
This hotel in Notting Hill was originally three Victorian townhouses, but today, guests can expect contemporary, stylish, relaxing and comfortable ambience at this establishment. Rooms offer modern amenities including complimentary broadband, tea and coffee making facilities, 32"plasma TV in most rooms, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries, iron and ironing board, heated mirrors in the bathrooms, electronic door locks on all doors, personal telephone line with voice mail, and bathrobes and slippers on request.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Cosy and clean
The rooms aren't huge but this is London for those on a slight budget.
Staff were very welcoming, room was clean. A little stuffy as the rooms aren't huge so opening the window was a must. Very well located, some great eating places in the local area, particularly the Prince Edward and the 65 & Crown.
Very good customer service, shockingly small room
When I arrived I refused to stay in the room that was allocated due to how small it was but the staff were very good and let me change rooms.
Overall the staff are very good and helpful
The rooms are so tiny I can not believe they are allowed to be called hotel rooms. When I arrived the lift was not working which was a problem as the poor porters had to carry bags up many flights of stairs. I had this room booked this week for 3 nights and I am stating in London for the next six weeks but I have cancelled my room and will not be using this hotel or laterooms again. There really should be something on the site about the rooms being so small. This is in no way a reflection on any of the staff who were very professional.