This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This beachfront hotel is located in C’an Picafort, where the crystal-clear Mediterranean waters and clean sands make for a fantastic beach holiday. At the Eix Platja Daurada you can enjoy a wide range of activities and facilities for the whole family. For the children there is a play area and swimming pool.
Older guests can head to the gymand SPA before enjoying a pampering in the hairdressing salon. During the whole season we have a heated swimming pool. Relaxed by day and fun by night, the hotel has fabulous large pools and terraces where you can unwind in the sunshine. At night, the hotel’s cabaret, live music and shows provide entertainment for all ages. The hotel is set near to C’an Picafort harbour. Here you will also find the seafront promenade, lined with bars, restaurants and a shopping area. Make the most of the sun beside the large swimming pool, lying on the sun bed with its reclining back and sunshade, enjoying a bite from the snack bar on the terrace, whilst the little ones enjoy their own special swimming pool. The air-conditioned restaurant offers a variety of dishes prepared by the chef in the show kitchen area. Once a week, the restaurant hosts a themed evening, including evenings of traditional Majorcan cuisine and Spanish food. The restaurant offers a buffet breakfast (08. 30 to 10. 00) and a buffet dinner, allowing guests to try authentic local specialities, traditional Spanish and Majorcan dishes, as well as international favourites. There is also a selection of vegetarian dishes available. The bright, spacious, airy bar opens out on to the terrace. Guests can enjoy a wide selection of national and imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in the bar or outside in the sunshine on the terrace. Health and beauty Make the most of a free moment and enjoy full body massages, a sports massage or a relaxation massage, performed by our professionals (by prior appointment and for a charge) or relax in the communal sauna or jacuzzi. You can also visit our hairdressing service (by prior appointment). We can also give you special information on excursions, car hire, bookings, gastronomy, sporting activities and transport. Ideal for ciclying: There is entertainment throughout the day for everyone: children, teenagers and adults. During the day and night, shows are performed by our entertainers or by a group of professionals (Magicians , Flamenco show, Dance) The hotel is situated in Alcúdia bay, well known for its calm, tranquil waters and long sandy beaches. Enjoy a lovely walk with superb views of the sea and the hills. There is a beautiful sandy beach near the hotel and sun loungers and parasols are available for hire at an additional cost. If you head to Alcúdia, you will find the Roman village of Pollentia and, if you continue along the coast, you can see Pollença - one of the most beautiful villages in the region. There are also many interesting places to visit in the area surrounding the hotel. The Albufera nature reserve is just 2 km away and is worth a visit. Enjoy a pleasant stroll and admire the reserve’s natural beauty. The reserve is of particular interest for bird watchers. The Aquapark is just 5 km from the hotel, with fun for all the family, including various water rides and features.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/08/2012 to 31/08/2021 - Dear client, Thank you for your reservation. For any information or special request, please contact directly the hotel by phone or by email that can be seen on your reservation. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet