- 17 guest reviews
"Lovely place, very peaceful. Susan and Stuart are great hosts, very attentive. Breakfast was fab...."
"Stay was very comfortable with room being immaculate and excellent food served for breakfast and the two evenings I had a meal...."
"Ffarm country house is an amazing place to stay, we would recommended it to anyone, the breakfast was very tasty, the owners were lovely, fr..."
"If you want a chilled and relaxing experience in a fantastic property then look no further than The Ffarm. The hosts were great and made us..."
"Farm is out of this world the place is amazing and the staff are very friendly and helpful the food is to die for I would highly recommend t..."
About the hotel
The Ffarm is a magnificent Gothic Style Grade II listed building dating back to 1706. Described as a ‘little castle’ and set in two acres of lawns and woodland, the Ffarm nestles in the centre of the beautiful village of Betws-yn-Rhos, just 10 minutes off the A55. Today this handsome building provides luxury bed and breakfast accommodation for its guests and has a small but well respected restaurant for residents and non residents alike.
- Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
FFARM COUNTRY HOUSE
Lovely place, very peaceful.
Susan and Stuart are great hosts, very attentive. Breakfast was fab.
Warm welcome and excellent food
Stay was very comfortable with room being immaculate and excellent food served for breakfast and the two evenings I had a meal.