- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Exceptional place, exceptional service, couldn't ask for anything more...."
"Nice hotel, easy to find, large car park, pretty clean and good price. The only downside is the wifi reception isn't the best in the rooms,..."
"Excellent establishment. Very clean and homely. First class breakfast. Would difinately stay again...."
"Great location for driving to Portsmouth and cycling round Hayling Island. The room was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed. The..."
"The shower was quite small, not room enough to turn around...."
About the hotel
AA 4 Star Bed and Breakfast Guest Accommodation with 30 en-suite bedrooms. Free Wi-Fi available. Non-smoking throughout.
Ample residents parking. Excellent Full English Breakfast. Set in one acre, adjacent to open farmland. 20 Pubs/restaurants located within one mile. All rooms have Sharp 26" LCD Freeview TV's, tea/coffee making facilities and radio/alarm clocks. Please note Jingles is a Bed and Breakfast and not a full Hotel. It is rated 4 star B&B Guest Accommodation which is different from a full hotel classification. Please call if you require clarification.
Showing Sunday 14 February 2016 to Monday 15 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Exceptional place, exceptional service, couldn't ask for anything more.
Nice hotel, easy to find, large car park, pretty clean and good price.
The only downside is the wifi reception isn't the best in the rooms, but it is free.