- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Excellent place to stay in a pretty location with plenty to see and do close by...."
"We had a comfortable night in a pleasant room in a quiet location. The en-suite was clean and the shower worked well. There was an excellent..."
"The Jingles is a freindly local hotel in the small attractive coastal town of Emsworth. The town is handy for the motorway and other local t..."
"A nice place in a convenient location. Room was small but clean and well equipped. The walls are a bit thin so we were kept awake by the noi..."
"The room and ensuite were very clean. The room was bright and very quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful, and breakfast was good. We would..."
About the hotel
AA 4 Star Bed and Breakfast Guest Accommodation with 30 en-suite bedrooms. Free Wi-Fi available. Non-smoking throughout.
Ample residents parking. Excellent Full English Breakfast. Set in one acre, adjacent to open farmland. 20 Pubs/restaurants located within one mile. All rooms have Sharp 26" LCD Freeview TV's, tea/coffee making facilities and radio/alarm clocks. Please note Jingles is a Bed and Breakfast and not a full Hotel. It is rated 4 star B&B Guest Accommodation which is different from a full hotel classification. Please call if you require clarification.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent place to stay in a pretty location with plenty to see and do close by.
We had a comfortable night in a pleasant room in a quiet location.
The en-suite was clean and the shower worked well. There was an excellent wi-fi signal and plenty of electrical sockets. Breakfast was tasty and there was a good choice of food, with excellent service. We will stay again if in the area.