This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Vereda Real Hotel Boutique represents the tradition, comfort and beauty of a Boutique Hotel placed in the heart of the Aljarafe region, ten minutes away from Seville City and twenty minutes from Seville Airport. The Vereda Real Hotel Boutique is placed in the heart of the Seville´s Aljarafe: land of olive trees, vines and orange trees. It´s the perfect place that will let you enjoy the wonders and liveliness of the city of Seville (at just 8km away).
The Aljarafe area is located west of the Seville province, a 10 minutes ride to the capital, a city declared World Heritage by UNESCO. Its composed by 26 municipalities with a rich history full of relics dated to the III millennium BC and containing remains of the Phoenician civilization, tartesios, turdetanos, Romans, Andalusians . . . men and women who have lived in this area since immemorial times. Longitud/length: -06º 04´ 37´´ Latitud/latitude: 37º 24´17´´ Vereda Real Hotel Boutique has a wide additional offer composed by multiple activities ranging from active tourism, health, beauty and wellbeing, urban tourism, visiting theme parks, etc. , so the client can have a unique experience. Land of Olives, our restaurant, dedicates its brand new Menu to the main ingredient of the healthy and rich Mediterranean Diet: The Olive Oil. Our Menu is divided in sections which represent the phases to elaborate the olive oil. Vereda Real Hotel Boutique has spacious events rooms, garden areas, an exclusive food and beverage service and high qualified staff, available to organize all kind of events. In the Vereda Real Hotel Boutique we have also some spaces with its own personality. There are intimate spaces to relax, hold a face to face dinner, read a book or have a private meeting. These are exclusive areas of our hotel which are open to you. The library. A room care to the detail, with the essence of letters and the magic of stories. Have a relax time to read or use this space to have a business meeting or a private lunch. Like at home, more comfort and quietness. The ship´s cabin. A space designed for intimate and exclusive meals. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a dinner set in a XVIII century ship´s cabin. The charm of the history mixed with the updated Andalusian cuisine of our restaurant “land of Olives” The Aceitera. We have a private dining room in our Land of Olive Trees restaurant where you will have more privacy and comfort to enjoy our contemporary traditional cuisine. Modern Andalusian gastronomy which won’t let you indifferent, added with the best selection of ingredients and a carefully picked wine’s list. DO NOT MISS ANY PLAN. LIVE ALL EXPERIENCIES
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet