- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"A lovely hotel and a very nice suite. The shower was lacking oomph and bigger towels would have been nice. More posh products in the bathroo..."
"At £55 for a very nice room with breakfast was excellent good value. Reasonably priced restaurant with good quality food Customer service w..."
"stayed at the lochside hotel and spa for my 30th wedding anniversary.as soon as the girl on reception found this out we got a room upgrade ...."
"Well worth the money, excellent staff, perfect stay!..."
"Loved out room the lowes suite! Fab food too, stayed here twice and would def visit again :)..."
About the hotel
Set in 20 acres of land with magnificent views overlooking the Loch of the Lowes and surrounding Ayrshire countryside, this unique Hotel boasts luxury spa facilities, free Wi-Fi and parking. The Hotel was originally built in the 19th Century as a shooting lodge. Over the years it has grown in stature and now sits proudly within its own beautifully landscaped gardens.
It offers 32 inviting en-suite rooms, as well as 3 Cottage Suites located in the grounds. Guests can relax in the landscaped gardens, or enjoy a drink in the bar lounge. The Afton restaurant has stunning views of the hills and makes use of fresh locally sourced produce. For further indulgence, The Spa offers a wide range of treatments and facilities including a relaxation pool, steam room, tanning booth and finishing studio. The Hotel is adjacent to a 9-hole golf course and is just 25 minutes from Prestwick Airport and 50 from Glasgow. There are plenty of nearby attractions including Dumfries House, Drumlanrig Castle and the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Lochside House Hotel & Spa
A lovely hotel and a very nice suite.
The shower was lacking oomph and bigger towels would have been nice. More posh products in the bathroom would have befitted such a beautiful bathroom.
Lochside Spa Hotel
At £55 for a very nice room with breakfast was excellent good value.
Reasonably priced restaurant with good quality food
Customer service was efficient, friendly and helpful
Did have go and find staff to take my breakfast order even though there was only 4 of us in at the time which they had forgotten to take but this was sorted and it arrived promptly to a good standard.