- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Location is a couple of miles out of the city centre so expect to pay £8 for a taxi but it was quiet the staff are very friendly and very he..."
"Good location and free parking, staff friendly and helpful, room clean and comfortable. Would have liked option of cooked breakfast but cold..."
"Very comfortable bed and clean accommodation. Excellent cooked breakfast and a good selection of fruit ,cereals ,cold meats and cheese...."
"Booked this hotel because of the great deal on the room (2 nights for the price of one) but would not have minded paying for both nights. Th..."
"Had a really lovely stay at the Salisbury hotel. The staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. The breakfast was really good,..."
About the hotel
The Salisbury Hotel is a luxury contemporary styled georgian townhouse hotel in the cosmopolitan Southside and close to the Old Town, Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh University. A range of room types are available from single, double, superior doubles and twins, family and four poster. Ground floor rooms are available, whilst many have lovely views to the magnificent walled gardens.
All guestrooms feature crisp white linen, fluffy towels, plasma-televisions, iPod docking stations, hairdryers and welcome trays. There is private parking and the Salisbury is easily accessible by car from all the main routes in the City and is located just 1. 5 miles from Waverley Train Station; the main bus route is a mere 2 minutes walk from the Salisbury making it convenient to get around the entire city. Gabbro restaurant is located at garden level with direct access to the beautiful walled gardens - featuring an excellent array of dishes and always featuring local and Scottish produce - popular with locals and very family friendly. There are many interesting shops and bars and the Queens Hall and Festival Theatre are 10 minutes away. Guests can enjoy the lounge area to relax in after a day exploring the City or to retire to after the children are sleeping in bed. A hearty breakfast can be enjoyed in the Breakfast Room after a good night’s rest - a full choice of juices, fruits, cereals, cheeses, as well as a Full Scottish Grill, French toast with grilled bacon and passion fruit syrup or poached eggs with watercress and Hollandaise. Most importantly, a warm Scottish friendly welcome awaits you at the Salisbury where you can expect the highest levels of service and comfort. Relax and enjoy the comfort and elegant ambiance of this beautiful Georgian townhouse hotel —the ideal base for you to explore the vibrant Edinburgh city.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 06/01/2015 to 30/01/2020 - Free parking & Wi Fi - Great onsite restaurant, & breakfast is served at an extra cost Guests must present a Credit card and ID on Check in. If arriving after 11pm there will be a late arrival fee The LateRooms.com rates for The Salisbury Hotel in EDINBURGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Location is a couple of miles out of the city centre so expect to pay £8 for a taxi but it was quiet the staff are very friendly and very helpful - rooms actually look like they do on the pictures and was clean
Nice city break
Good location and free parking, staff friendly and helpful, room clean and comfortable.
Would have liked option of cooked breakfast but cold meats etc already on table when we went in for breakfast made us feel we couldn't ask