This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Steeped in history, this London hotel was once the site of a royal residence. Now the epitome of contemporary elegance, the hotel is located just steps from Hyde Park and in view of Buckingham Palace. Enjoy people watching in our chic lounge or escape to our full-service spa.
Savour the menu at Theo Randall’s, voted the ‘finest Italian in London’ or try Cookbook Café offering a fresh, seasonal menu. Bike the Serpentine or stroll the South Bank, from County Hall to Borough Market.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Restaurant , Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet