- 13 guest reviews
"Booked last minute and was impressed..."
"Lovely hotel. Fantastic food. Really friendly waiting on staff...."
"Bed and pillows were uncomfortable but only a personal choice, but the views certainly compensated for this...."
"Exceptional service from staff who stayed available even though the time of our arrival was very late. Setting was exquisite and room was of..."
"A great hotel, with friendly staff. A lovely location and amazing food...."
About the hotel
Westlakes Hotel is a late Georgian Country House, which is set in 3 acres of tranquil mature gardens situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Located in the Western Lake District, which is only an hours drive from the M6, the area has many local attractions as well as being a walker’s paradise. To the east is the spectacular scenery of the Lake District, while to the west , the Cumbrian coast offers long, uncrowded beaches.
Indeed the area offers the best of both worlds; it is attractive but remains unknown by the majority of the Lake District tourists. For those contemplating an energetic holiday, nearby Eskdale and Wasdale offers fell walking and mountaineering suitable for all levels of experience. To the south, the famous Ravenglass and Eskdale Narrow Gauge Railway takes the visitor through the spectacular scenery, whilst nearby Muncaster Castle is an impressive ancestral home with beautiful gardens, and an owl centre. You can be sure of the warmest welcome and friendly service from Geoff and Debra, and our experienced friendly staff.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/11/2015 to 31/12/2020 - For non-refundable rates full pre-payment will be taken at the time of booking. All other bookings £25 non-refundable deposit required. If you cancel after 12noon 1 day prior you'll be charged 1 night The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Booked last minute and was impressed
Fantastic food. Really friendly waiting on staff.