- Very Good
- 172 guest reviews
"I loved the location there is alot of supermarkets near to the hotel and restaurants and 5 min to piccadilly station..."
"Good hotel and very friendly and approachable staff. Room was good but tight fit. Lifts were the low point - long wait as only 3. Gave up on..."
"The room was very tired and grubby, extremely small. Windows could not be opened and no air con so it was stuffy.. The bathroom had just be..."
"All staff highly trained and pleasant. N.C.P. car park next door is cheaper than hotels at weekend...."
"nice room, great view..."
About the hotel
Overlooking Piccadilly Gardens, this 280 bedroom hotel is situated right in the heart of the city centre, making it the perfect location to discover one of the liveliest cities of the North. With a fantastic array of clubs, restaurants, shops and bars you’ll simply be spoilt for choice. The location of the Manchester Piccadilly is therefore perfect to take advantage of all the great facilities in its immediate vicinity.
All 280 bedrooms have a bright contemporary style and feature the latest flat screen LCD TV’s with high speed internet access, movies on demand and music jukebox all for your entertainment. You will also find The Brasserie serving modern cuisine in fresh and friendly surroundings. The impressive International Suite accommodating up to 700 delegates, coupled with the Summit Conference Centre, makes the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel the ideal meeting place in the centre of Manchester. All bedrooms are now non-smoking. Free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/06/2015 to 30/06/2024 - Please take note that car parking is chargeable. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Couldn't fault the hotel and the staff couldn't do enough for us
The location was great
I loved the location there is alot of supermarkets near to the hotel and restaurants and 5 min to piccadilly station