- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Red Lion and Burnsall immensely. The Red Lion has plenty of character, the staff are very friendly, th..."
"We have called in at this hotel so many times, it was good to stay! Everything was very good in particular the staff all of whom were pleasa..."
"Loved the food, was really nice. Staff were friendly. Great area...."
"Lovely scenic country pub. Stayed in the manor house. Nicely decorated room. Clean. Only issue was the tv was facing towards the ceiling..."
"Revisited this well-known hotel after many years to find its Dales character unchanged. The atmosphere was just what we were looking for and..."
About the hotel
A 16th Century Hotel, located in the heart of Wharfedale surronded by spectacular scenery. All 25 bedrooms individually designed with Molton Brown products, dressing gowns, selection of refreshments, CD player and fab views, if your looking for a non-corporate and totally un-stuffy hotel then the 'Lion' is for you! A brigade of Chefs work hard to produce a seasonal menu which prides itself on sourcing local produce, expect to see, Game, fish, sea food and delicious puds. Walking, cycling, fishing, shooting and site seeing galore!
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Red Lion and Burnsall immensely.
The Red Lion has plenty of character, the staff are very friendly, the breakfast was brilliant, the location is great and the views around the area superb. We stayed 2 nights in April and the weather was good. It's extremely rare for us to stay at the same place more than once but we would certainly consider here again.
We have called in at this hotel so many times, it was good to stay.
Everything was very good in particular the staff all of whom were pleasant and helpful. The food was excellent and the weather and Dales perfect.