- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"I only stayed here for one night but it was a lovely stop-over. Had room 40 right at the top of the manor house, which is across the car par..."
"Lovely inn situated in the Souther Dales. Quality of the food in the restaurant is superb. Booked very late so only rooms in the 'Manor Hous..."
"One night stay in the top floor of the Manor House. Breakfast and evening meal was excellent and the location was perfect for walking in the..."
"This Hotel is a well run family establishment. Everyone was friendly and couldn't be more helpful nothing was too much trouble. The food was..."
"A real family run gem.The Manor gave us all the benefit of being near a real ale pub and restaurant with a quiet riverside room...."
About the hotel
A 16th Century Hotel, located in the heart of Wharfedale surronded by spectacular scenery. All 25 bedrooms individually designed with Molton Brown products, dressing gowns, selection of refreshments, CD player and fab views, if your looking for a non-corporate and totally un-stuffy hotel then the 'Lion' is for you! A brigade of Chefs work hard to produce a seasonal menu which prides itself on sourcing local produce, expect to see, Game, fish, sea food and delicious puds. Walking, cycling, fishing, shooting and site seeing galore!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
I only stayed here for one night but it was a lovely stop-over.
Had room 40 right at the top of the manor house, which is across the car park and up some steps from the pub. This means it's very peaceful, although you can hear TV from the other rooms. The room was very compact but had everything you need and lovely original features. Breakfast was great, although it's only served from 8:15-9:45. Very friendly staff on the check-in desk, the waiting staff are a bit less warm. We arrived at lunchtime so had a little trouble finding parking space in the car park as it's unmarked.
Lovely spot in the Dales
Lovely inn situated in the Souther Dales.
Quality of the food in the restaurant is superb. Booked very late so only rooms in the 'Manor House' available. This was in reality a very small room in a rather dingy anexe. Did not like being asked to pay a gratuity when checking out. I always pay tips in cash directly to the staff to make sure it is the staff that get it. Overall a very pleasant stay.