- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Traditional pub with lots of character, great food, lovely staff..."
"Stayed in the Manor House in a standard double room. Nice, clean room with good quality linen and towels. Hotel located next to river and va..."
"Most enjoyable short stay. I know the location well and the room was comfortable and quiet. Particularly welcomed ground coffee and cafetier..."
"I only stayed here for one night but it was a lovely stop-over. Had room 40 right at the top of the manor house, which is across the car par..."
"Lovely inn situated in the Souther Dales. Quality of the food in the restaurant is superb. Booked very late so only rooms in the 'Manor Hous..."
About the hotel
A 16th Century Hotel, located in the heart of Wharfedale surronded by spectacular scenery. All 25 bedrooms individually designed with Molton Brown products, dressing gowns, selection of refreshments, CD player and fab views, if your looking for a non-corporate and totally un-stuffy hotel then the 'Lion' is for you! A brigade of Chefs work hard to produce a seasonal menu which prides itself on sourcing local produce, expect to see, Game, fish, sea food and delicious puds. Walking, cycling, fishing, shooting and site seeing galore!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- CD Player , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent stay great location
Traditional pub with lots of character, great food, lovely staff
Very nice accommodation in wonderful setting
Stayed in the Manor House in a standard double room.
Nice, clean room with good quality linen and towels. Hotel located next to river and variety of walks available ranging from riverside stroll to walks on the fells around Burnsall.