- 21 guest reviews
"Lovely stay for 2 nights, room very clean, b & b quiet, breakfast very nice, staff very friendly, one of the best stays we've had in Oxford...."
"Parklands has everything for a luxurious weekend stay..."
"Great hotel easy access to city...."
"Had a delightful stay, room very comfortable. Architecture of building and layout of building very pleasing - stained glass windows, lovely..."
"I cannot praise this hotel enough! This was the best nights sleep I have had in some time. Bed and pillows were so confortable. Breakfast wa..."
About the hotel
Located in a tree-lined residential area of North Oxford (just 15 minutes walk from the City Centre), Parklands offers bed and breakfast accommodation in the late Victorian former home of an Oxford Don
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely b&b, would recommend.
Lovely stay for 2 nights, room very clean, b & b quiet, breakfast very nice, staff very friendly, one of the best stays we've had in Oxford.
Located about a mile from the centre, nice pleasant 20 minute walk in or the buses run every few minutes. Very good value for money.
A lovely location and will return
Parklands has everything for a luxurious weekend stay