- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Myself and my partner made a last minute choice for New Years Eve to head to Southend and choices for hotels was limited but we were not dis..."
"I have no issues with this; the quality of the room considering the very reasonable price is just what you need! The free car parking also m..."
"Had a great time. Staff were great and food lovely, a big thank you...."
"I booked in for 2 night just to relax. I had a nice time and a lovely sea view The bed was comfortable the shower was lovely and hot as was..."
About the hotel
The Camelia is a boutique hotel perfectly situated on the seafront near Southend . It offers a unique combination of contemporary chic, delicious food, great wine and family hospitality, provided by the Cammidges who have owned the Camelia for three generations Relax in one of our 34 tastefully designed rooms or six deluxe suites, many of which have stunning sea views. Each has a flat screen TV and offers a luxurious sanctuary to business guests and those enjoying a short break.
The camelia's special blend of style and warmth has made it a haven for our guests. its relaxed comfortable atmosphere, free wifi and personal service from Robert and Kerry Cammidge and their three children has made the Camelia a home away from home for businesspeople. Many of our guest have become personal friends as they've returned to stay with us time and again over the years. We look forward to seeing you soon!. In accordance to our family friendly policy, we regret that groups of young people are not accepted at this hotel.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal for what we needed
Myself and my partner made a last minute choice for New Years Eve to head to Southend and choices for hotels was limited but we were not disappointed with our choice.
Made to feel very welcome and the room was lovely and bed was very comfy!. Only one comment and it's not really a issue but with the tea and coffee here was no sweetener available and being diabetic this was a pain as I has forgotten mine but that is such a small issue. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the area.
a lovely place to stay
I have no issues with this; the quality of the room considering the very reasonable price is just what you need.
The free car parking also makes life easier