- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"What a lovely hotel. Clean and well kept. The staff were lovely. I couldn't book breakfast online but you can just wander in. It is £9.95 bu..."
"I have no issues. Me and my boyfriend had such a lovely stay. We would definitely come again thank you for a lovely stay...."
"Abbie and her partner were excellent, as was our stay at The Camelia. Breakfast was perfectly cooked and the room was spotless, pleasantly d..."
"Very clean and tidy. Staff superb and friendly. A bit out of the centre but ideal if you're not there for the club nightlife. Although a qui..."
"Very friendly staff,helpful,polite.Nice clean room smart looking hotel...."
About the hotel
The Camelia is a boutique hotel perfectly situated on the seafront near Southend . It offers a unique combination of contemporary chic, delicious food, great wine and family hospitality, provided by the Cammidges who have owned the Camelia for three generations Relax in one of our 34 tastefully designed rooms or six deluxe suites, many of which have stunning sea views. Each has a flat screen TV and offers a luxurious sanctuary to business guests and those enjoying a short break.
The camelia's special blend of style and warmth has made it a haven for our guests. its relaxed comfortable atmosphere, free wifi and personal service from Robert and Kerry Cammidge and their three children has made the Camelia a home away from home for businesspeople. Many of our guest have become personal friends as they've returned to stay with us time and again over the years. We look forward to seeing you soon!. In accordance to our family friendly policy, we regret that groups of young people are not accepted at this hotel. Please Note: The First nights stay for bookings on a Pay Later/Flex Cancellation Policy will be debited 48 hours before arrival. Thank you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 26/07/2016 to 22/08/2024 - Please Note: The First Nights stay for bookings made on a Pay Later/Flex Cancellation Policy will be debited 48 hours before arrival. Payment for remainder of stay will be taken on arrival. Thank you The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, welcoming & professional
What a lovely hotel.
Clean and well kept. The staff were lovely. I couldn't book breakfast online but you can just wander in. It is £9.95 but plenty on offer. But of a walk to the pier and town centre however buses run frequently. Night barman very funny and helpful. Service with a smile there despite the late hour. Would recommend this to others.
The Camelia Hotel
I have no issues.
Me and my boyfriend had such a lovely stay. We would definitely come again thank you for a lovely stay.