- 14 guest reviews
"Good hotel close to centre(5-10 mins). Bath+very good shower. Room over busy road but quiet when window shut. Friendly staff-all very helpfu..."
"Good location and value for money . Not an area for socialising just on main thoroughfare but taxi easily available via reception . Convenie..."
"No faults, very clean, good location...."
"Very clean room and hotel throughout, rooms were really spacious. had a nice kingsize bed with satellite TV, and had a very high standard of..."
"Great friendly hotel...."
About the hotel
A purpose built, contemporary Dublin city centre hotel, the Maldron Hotel Parnell Square is just a 3-minute walk to O’Connell Street and walking distance to many attractions like Trinity College, the city’s main entertainment hot spots such as Temple Bar and shopping centres like the famous Grafton street and Henry street. Located on the main bus route from Dublin Airport and within 10 minutes from the main rail terminals, all 129 bedrooms come equipped with climate control, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat screen tvs. Public parking is possible at a nearby location, additional charges apply.
Enjoy Irish cuisine with a European influence in our restaurant, open daily for breakfast and dinner within perfect contemporary restaurant surroundings. The restaurant and bar at Maldron Hotel Parnell Square offer a comfortable atmosphere to sit back, relax and enjoy a meal or a drink. For guests looking for hotels near Temple St CUH Hospital, Mater Private Hospital or Mater Misericordiae Hospital, we have also located just 5-10 minutes away on foot making us one of the best located 3-star hotels Dublin. "The property reserves the right to pre-authorise cards prior to arrival. Should the card decline, they also reserve the right to advise the guest accordingly and should a valid card not be provided within 24hrs the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation”.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 14/12/2012 to 31/12/2021 - ***We have only 10 car parking spaces which are allocated on a first come first served basis.*** Please note any reservation of 6 or more rooms is considered a group booking and different T&C's apply The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel close to centre(5-10 mins).
Bath+very good shower. Room over busy road but quiet when window shut. Friendly staff-all very helpful. Excellent breakfast(10euros). Great stay altogether.
Good location and value for money .
Not an area for socialising just on main thoroughfare but taxi easily available via reception . Convenient to hop on/ off bus which is great value for money .
Only had breakfast in hotel which was just ok but a but disorganised . Hot food ran out very quickly leading to a but of queuing . Basics like fried eggs had to be specially ordered .
Would stay again but not take breakfast deal