- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay Grand Hotel, Tynemouth. Lovely accommodation with friendly and helpful staff...."
"I am an experienced traveller, and spend pretty well every week around the world I booked this hotel blind, as I had never been to this area..."
"The hotel has a nice position looking out over the sea. We only stayed one night so can only judge the hotel over a very short period. The r..."
"Our stay was very good. Staff very helpful and welcoming. The location is great, close to the beach and only a short train ride to the centr..."
"Beautiful hotel and great location, just a shame the prices rocket for the Great North Run. Our room was very nice with awesome views of the..."
About the hotel
The Grand Hotel, which was originally built in 1872 as a home for the Duchess of Northumberland, is majestically situated on a cliff top commanding some of the most stunning views of natural coastline in the country. The hotel is steeped in history and has been carefully refurbished with no expense being spared to create its own individual style of elegance and luxury. It offers a great base from which to explore the coastal areas, Newcastle City, and rural Northumbria.
We offer 45 luxurious guest bedrooms, many with stunning sea views. We also have an acclaimed Victoria Restaurant offering exciting dinners and great value lunches, a relaxed Drawing Room with sea-views and Copperfields Bar offering traditional home cooked meals. The Hotel has on its doorstep the award winning Tynemouth Longsands beach and is only three minutes walk from both the historic Tynemouth Priory and Castle and the picturesque village of Tynemouth. The latter featuring many bars, restaurants and village-style shops.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay Grand Hotel, Tynemouth.
Lovely accommodation with friendly and helpful staff.
My visit to Tynemouth
I am an experienced traveller, and spend pretty well every week around the world I booked this hotel blind, as I had never been to this area before.
The hotel is perfect, it's in a great location, stunning views, and helpful staff
I would highly recommend this hotel and I will defiantly stay here again next times am in the area