- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Room was small. Cleanliness was very good, quality of bedding was very good. Overall very comfortable. Parking is a pain though. I stayed se..."
"Needed a room overnight and had spotted this hotel from earlier visit to Bristol. Hint: If you arrive by train (as I did) Nos 8 bus goes fro..."
"Very small room, the room key which was a card didn't work properly so had to get it refreshed every time it was used! Sometimes it worked s..."
"Having looked at the website, I was expecting to stay in a luxury 4* hotel....very disappointed to find my room was extremely small, as was..."
"My stay was brief and did not spend a lot of time in the hotel, except at night. however I have no complaint at all with my visit, all staff..."
About the hotel
Staying at the Rodney Hotel means you get to experience a great location and the best that Bristol has to offer. Set in the heart of the historic and popular Clifton Village, the Rodney offers sensible prices with a friendly and knowledgeable service. A small hotel of just 31 rooms, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming and our staff will always go out of their way to ensure every guest feels special.
The Rodney offers a perfect blend of modern comfort and convenience with classic grace and style. With our complimentary loose leaf tea, coffee and fresh fruit, we hope we have provided all you will need for a lovely stay. The hotel is also home to the AA rosette awarded No4 restaurant, where dinners will find a seasonal menu with all locally sourced ingredients. All guests of the hotel are also entitled to a 15% discount on our already sensibly priced menu (meeting rooms are also available). **Please note that on-site parking is limited to seven spaces and is allocated on a first come first served basis. The over night charge is £6. 50. **
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Not what is claimed on the website
There was no way the rooms we had could be called executive.
The standard was not up to the level of what was claimed on the website. It is claimed on the website that wifi was free, only to find out there was a charge for that too. Lack of change in the bar, card machine not working either and a group of us were locked in the walled garden too without being told reception were locking the door.
Rodney Hotel review
Room was small.
Cleanliness was very good, quality of bedding was very good. Overall very comfortable. Parking is a pain though. I stayed several nights and on the night I returned later I the evening there were no parking spaces anywhere on the streets near the hotel.