This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Englands Rose is a friendly local pub set at the bottom of the Chiltern Hills close to fantastic walks and nature reserve. It has excellent logistic location for business and leisure. You can be sure of a very warm, friendly welcome and so much more when you visit our charming village pub.
This quaintessential english pub which has a cosy, jovial attmosphere where are friendly staff are waiting to welcome you. We serve traditiona real ales and delicious, hearty home cooked meals. We have a very large beer garden (1 & 1/2 acres)with a fully equipped childrens play area Our rooms are en-suite, comfortably decorated and with tea/coffee facilities, colour tv. (2 miles Junc 6 of M40) Thame 4 miles, Henley upon Thames 15miles, Oxford 12 miles, London 33 miles.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Englands Rose Pub in Postcombe are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet