- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"very pleasant and friendly staff, we enjoyed our stay...."
"Husband's 60th birthday present. Cartmel races, Simply Red concert. The Knoll was the perfect place to stay...."
"A beautiful place to stay - an extremely stressfree environment...."
"Fabulous little hotel..."
"The hotel was delightful, bedrooms could not be faulted attention given to detail,would recommend to my friends. We only stayed for one nigh..."
About the hotel
The Knoll is a late Victorian country Retreat offering 8 ensuite guest bedrooms and a self contained apartment with exclusive use hot tub. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, DVD players, iPod dock/alarm/radios, full hospitality tray, toiletries and robes. We offer a fabulous breakfast (inclusive in all 8 hotel rooms) and gorgeous evening dinner all set in a quiet country location just a few minutes walk to Lake Windermere.
Handy for the Lake Steamers and other excellent attractions.
- Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , Satellite TV , Radio
- Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
great place to stay in the lakes
very pleasant and friendly staff, we enjoyed our stay.
Husband's 60th birthday present.
Cartmel races, Simply Red concert. The Knoll was the perfect place to stay.