- 10 guest reviews
"The service was less than desireable and one of the staff was just rude. The pub/resteraunt could do with a good overhall. The rooms in a se..."
"Whilst we had a warm welcome and the staff were friendly, I cant get past the fact I was charged the full £8.95 cost of a breakfast despite..."
"Excellent rooms,very modern with big TV.Finished to a high standard .Beds good also. we really enjoyed our night here as the dinner was good..."
"Enjoyed this stay immensely. Friendly staff (who also helped to arrange for wine and a lovely cake in the room as a surprise for my partner)..."
"The room was exceptionally clean, large and had excellent views over the valley. The food was excellent with a good choice of meat and non-m..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Black Swan Public House comfortably nestled in the Yorkshire Dales at Fearby Nr Masham. Our 17 century Public House offers a warm traditional welcome as you would expect in the Yorkshire Dales. Enjoying three continuous generations of the McCourt family our pub now provides guest accommodation accompanying our Ales and food, “An ideal base to explore the Yorkshire dales and beyond” The public bar and majority of rooms overlook the Burn valley with 40 mile views of the Vale of York and local moors.
The Bar is well stocked with Black Sheep and guest ales with a host of supporting lagers, bottle beers and soft drinks. Home-cooked bar meals are served during lunchtime and our bistro is open every evening.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The bedroom was large and clean, although the furnishings seemed of poor quality, we were disappointed and thought the accommodation to be overpriced.
Food was standard 'pub grub', nice but nothing special. The photos on their website were very misleading. The staff (incl owner) were at times rude to either ourselves or other customers. We would definitely not stay again.
Set in a quiet location the Black Swan accommodation is in a separate building.
Room was very large which didn't give it a welcoming feel. The hotel boasted a king size bed but was actually 2 singles bolted together which made it uncomfortable.
Great shower and clean. Not worth the price.