- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"had a great time thanks..."
"The room was quite expensive for Bridlington so I was expecting more than I got. The room was small and, although clean, was very dated in t..."
"From the friendly receptionist to the large well equipped room, and a quality breakfast (albeit a little expensive at £8 per head), this was..."
"Room was well appointed and quite quirky. Good location and comfy bed..."
About the hotel
The Revelstoke Hotel is one of the finest hotels in the area, located ideally at the end of the main Promenade in Bridlington, only minutes away from all of the town’s beaches, shops, seaside attractions, Bridlington’s Historic old town, Bridlington’s Spa and David Hockney country. The Revelstoke hotel is quickly becoming well known as East Yorkshires leading hotel for golfing breaks. Chose to play your golf from Bridlington Belvedere, Bridlington Links, Flamborough Head, Filey GC, Hornsea, Hainsworth Park, Scarborough South Cliff, Driffeild, Allerthorpe Park golf courses.
Rooms are classically furnished with the guest’s absolute comfort and convenience stringently kept in mind. All 25 bedrooms have full en-suite facilities. We hope to provide a warm, cosy and hospitable environment.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Revelstoke or not
The hotel is friendly the decor is dated along with the bathrooms no full shower only bath attachment poor quality tea facilities do not use this hotel if you require a peaceful relaxing break, if you wish to party until the early hours with loud music and karaoke then its the place for you.
check your package deal as deals include food internet bookings do not it is not worth £100 per night
The hotel is well presented in itself.
Parking was very limited and had to purchase a street parking permit, very unhappy with this as not explained in late rooms description. Would have expected the hotel to waver the permit charge, the inconvenience of carrying all belongings from the car. Also security worries as vehicle was out of site, being a soft top open to theft. The bed in our room was impossible to sleep in, any movement caused it to creak leaving non conducive for sleep. The shower took ages to set up to avoid freezing water or scalding,
Having now looked at more reviews about this hotel it would seem I'm not alone in my dissatisfaction, also evident that the management take no notice of constructive complaints.