- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Service was good, barman was fantastic bringing up my food to my room as solo traveller. Just believe £75 is too expensive for this type of..."
"Needing a comfortable bed at a very reasonable price in quiet surroundings then look no further. Free parking and great wifi connection for..."
"Friendly helpful staff. Room comfortable and warm. A bit off the beaten track but still accessible to South London and Gatwick. Wifi is weak..."
"Stayed here on business and will most definitely be back again. Lovely manor hotel with golf course and excellent gym facilities. Nice bar t..."
"its very much out in the sticks, which is not a bad thing, the hotel is slightly in need of a revamp, bit out dated and starting to look sha..."
About the hotel
Customer Service comes first here at the privately owned AA 3-star rated hotel and golf club, set amid 200 acres of stunning Surrey countryside, close to Dorking, Horsham, Cranleigh, Guildford and only 20 minutes from Gatwick. We are particularly proud of our beautiful Manor House bedrooms, all equipped for business and leisure guests, and also our food and service. We have received three prestigious awards for Business Excellence and Customer Service.
Golfers will also love the mature challenging championship length golf course, where no single hole is the same.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Good service, nice location
Service was good, barman was fantastic bringing up my food to my room as solo traveller.
Just believe £75 is too expensive for this type of accommodation.
Needing a comfortable bed at a very reasonable price in quiet surroundings then look no further.
Free parking and great wifi connection for free make it even better value. A rural route to a sporting venue. Good breakfast and service. I shall return when next I need to visit travel in the Surrey Hills.