- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Friendly helpful staff. Room comfortable and warm. A bit off the beaten track but still accessible to South London and Gatwick. Wifi is weak..."
"Stayed here on business and will most definitely be back again. Lovely manor hotel with golf course and excellent gym facilities. Nice bar t..."
"its very much out in the sticks, which is not a bad thing, the hotel is slightly in need of a revamp, bit out dated and starting to look sha..."
"The hotel is set in a lawned area with trees which is quiet and very relaxing. The room was modern, clean and spacious. Breakfast was cooked..."
"so friendly, it was more like visiting an uncle than staying at a B&B..."
About the hotel
Customer Service comes first here at the privately owned AA 3-star rated hotel and golf club, set amid 200 acres of stunning Surrey countryside, close to Dorking, Horsham, Cranleigh, Guildford and only 20 minutes from Gatwick. We are particularly proud of our beautiful Manor House bedrooms, all equipped for business and leisure guests, and also our food and service. We have received three prestigious awards for Business Excellence and Customer Service.
Golfers will also love the mature challenging championship length golf course, where no single hole is the same.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Golf 18 Hole, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/01/2012 to 31/01/2012 - Sunday restricted bar and restaurant opening, please call hotel for further information The LateRooms.com rates for Gatton Manor Hotel & Golf Club in Dorking are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
only if your a golfer
we were welcomed by very friendly receptionist, room was good over looking the golf course, we tried to book an evening meal but was told due to the amount of golfing parties it would be a struggle but was told if we could be sat down at 7pm and eat immediately it was all they could do.
I said what about Sunday they said it was the same. We had to drive some distance to find a restaurant on both nights.
the breakfast on Sunday was great but Monday was poor, we got there at 9am and most of the cooked food looked a grim in the serving pans, we made the best of it. All in all I will not be going back!
Disappointng! To say the least!
I booked this hotel purely because it was adverised as having Sky Sports in every room.
It was 40 minutes drive from my meeting venue in Crawley, and there were chepaer alternatives nearer ,but I considered that being able to watch a football match I was desperate to see made it worthwhile. The room furniture was adequate (shower, no bath, furniture a little dated), and guess what. No sky sports in any room. They only had Sky Sports in the bar, but as I had expected to be in my room all night, the only change of clothes I had was for the meeting next day. I complained to the hotel and Laterooms, but each blamed the other, and I received no recompense.