- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"This was a last minute booking, so the room was expensive - but that was our only complaint! The staff were welcoming and helpful; the room..."
"Excellent location right next to the airport a 3 min walk away. Decent prices, good breakfast. I have a slight preference for the Radisson o..."
"I used to stay at this hotel when it was a Clarion but after a few bad experiences with room cleanliness I used the Radisson across the way..."
"Modern styling, quiet & clean. Perfect hotel very close to Dublin airport. Booked and was pleasantly surprised. If I'm in Dublin again this..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located in the grounds of Dublin Airport, The Maldron Hotel is the perfect choice for both business and leisure guests. A modern 4 star hotel with contemporary public areas, the property is home to 247 guest bedrooms, all of which are equipped to maximise comfort with crisp duvets, fluffy towels, luxury bath and shower accoutrements and a handy grab and go breakfast option for those who have an early flight departure. Complimentary WI-FI Internet access is on offer to all guests in the hotel lobby and bar and a 24 hour free shuttle operates to and from the Airport.
To make your stay even more enjoyable and hassle free, the hotel offers on-site, secure car parking at a very competitive rate of only €7. 50 per day for the duration of your holiday, for those who overnight the day before or return from their holiday. Stir Restaurant & Vertigo Bar offers a sumptuous dining experience in a relaxed atmosphere
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Great Hotel - Excellent Location for Airport!
This was a last minute booking, so the room was expensive - but that was our only complaint.
The staff were welcoming and helpful; the room was quite a good size, bed was confortable - and everything was lovely and clean.
We only had a snack and a drink, so don't know what the breakfast/meals were like but what we had was really good.
The location was perfect for our morning flight - the shuttle bus leaves every half hour.
Excellent location right next to the airport a 3 min walk away.
Decent prices, good breakfast. I have a slight preference for the Radisson over the road as the rooms there are larger and a bit nicer. I'd definitely stay here again however.