- Very Good
- 325 guest reviews
"Stayed here during a 3 day course with a mind-boggling exam at the end. The small but cosy room at the Ramada provided a brilliant place to..."
"Only stayed one night to break up a journey to Newcastle, receptionist was very helpful and booking in was easy. The room was adequate for o..."
"Functional hotel, no finishing or homely touches but does the job. Good rates so would use again...."
"All the staff we met were very helpful and friendly and we were made to feel very welcome. Customer service was excellent throughout our sta..."
"Our party of Four stayed here for the night following a day at Haydock Races. We were greeted by a very pleasant young man at the Reception..."
About the hotel
The Ramada Encore Haydock is a modern hotel in an excellent location between Liverpool (14 miles) and Manchester (17 miles) – 2 minutes from the M6 Junction 23 at Haydock race course. The Hotel is a boutique style modern hotel, newly built, with excellent facilities for business or pleasure. The 102 rooms are all bright and spacious and include facilities such as FREE internet access in all rooms, LCD TV’s, a work-station, a stylish wet-room with power shower, glass tiled walls and feature sink.
The Hotel includes ample FREE car parking, a relaxed lounge area for bistro-style snacks and drinks, a bar and an informal restaurant. FREE WIFI is available in all public areas. The buffet breakfast is a feature of the hotel as it offers plenty of choice for all tastes and diets. Domestic pets are welcome, a charge of £10. 00 per pet per night is payable on arrival Free car parking and Free internet access in all rooms
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/04/2015 to 30/11/2015 - We hold a variety of murder Mystery events throughout the year. Why not call the hotel direct for more information. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Calm place in a busy world
Stayed here during a 3 day course with a mind-boggling exam at the end.
The small but cosy room at the Ramada provided a brilliant place to stay calm and cram. Room service included some great meals and the staff were friendly and helpful. Convenient location and good for business stays.
over night stop
Only stayed one night to break up a journey to Newcastle, receptionist was very helpful and booking in was easy.
The room was adequate for our needs and the bed was comfortable. The bedside lights were on flexible arms which were very tired and would not support the lights. The shower was ok but because of the 'wet room' the floor outside the screens got very wet. Breakfast was buffet style with a good choice of hot and cold food.