- 10 guest reviews
"We went to the pool and sauna twice in 2 days, and breakfast was a real treat. More options than we could possibly eat!..."
"Lovely hotel. Great staff. Great location...."
"Everything was OK. nothing special, but nothing out of place. I wouldn't have liked to have paid the full price for the stay - grateful for..."
About the hotel
One of the best located hotels in Cork City, the Maldron Hotel and Leisure Club Cork City is found in the heart of Corks historic cultural quarter, nestled by the famous Shandon Bells and on the doorstep of Cork newest premier shopping district, Opera Lane and Corks main thoroughfare St Patrick's Street. One of the leading Cork hotels, the Maldron brings you that little bit closer to the delights the city has to offer. The warm, renowned welcome of the Maldron Hotel Cork City staff will make your experience unforgettable.
With superb accommodation in Cork City, excellent food in Stir Restaurant and full leisure facilities including a 20m pool, in Club Vitae Leisure Club, this Cork City hotel is perfect for both business and leisure visitors. "Free Wifi available throughout the Hotel"
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
We went to the pool and sauna twice in 2 days, and breakfast was a real treat.
More options than we could possibly eat.
ok but could do with updating
Staff very welcoming and cheery.
Hotel decor is fine but a bit run down in parts and so could do with re-decoration
Room was fine but again could do with refurbishment as window in bathroom was broken, shower rail was very old and the shower took about 5 minutes to heat up to a luke warm temperature.
Duvet did not have a cover and so was just a plain white inner duvet. Don't know if this is normal but haven't seen this type of duvet before. Bed a bit lumpy and could do with a new mattress.
All in all it was an okay room but way too expensive for what was provided. I paid c. GBP125/night (including breakfast)
Breakfast was good value at Euro9