- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Cant believe its only a 3 star...."
"The lovely hotel is situated in a great area. Its a good quality hotel and rooms comfortable. Good quality linen, bathrooms are well done. D..."
"Central location with super easy tube access. Beautiful reception, lounge and bar facilities. My room was cramped with two single beds but c..."
"Great location, just a few minutes from the tube station, everywhere was spotlessly clean, modern and even had free wifi. The staff were lov..."
"My single room was quite compact but a bit bigger than some others I've stayed in. Good shower and bathroom in good order, neat and tidy and..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located in Central London. Phoenix Hotel lies close to Hyde Park in Central London, overlooking one of the capitals famous Garden Squares. If you want to get out and about, you'll be within walking distance of two tube stations, Bayswater & Queensway.
Retaining all the character of its day, this imposing 19th Century Victorian townhouse also boasts the essential modern conveniences that are so important to the 21st Century traveller whether on business or pleasure! Whether you're here for a week or a weekend, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to filling your free time. London's countless attractions are easy to get to, and there's something for everyone!
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Please note that this property has a breakfast room only and does not have a restaurant* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Cant believe its only a 3 star.
Good quality hotel and great location
The lovely hotel is situated in a great area.
Its a good quality hotel and rooms comfortable. Good quality linen, bathrooms are well done. Don't forget this is London, rooms are not going to be big. The staff are friendly, helpful and professional. Oh the breakfast was really good. I would stay there again.