- 104 guest reviews
"We had a wonderful stay at The Royal Court Hotel. A very warm welcome by the Staff, a lovely room with twin beds, very clean, bedding very c..."
"large but clean hotel..."
"Would not stay here again. It was our wedding night and we booked a superior room but received very basic. Facilities very limited. Breakfas..."
"Lovely hotel. Big rooms, my only niggle was the bed could have been a bit more comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. Small sugges..."
"Hotel staff were very friendly - had a long queue to book in - took about 20 mins but we were given a bottle of water while we waited. First..."
About the hotel
This beautiful Grade II listed country house is set in stunning landscaped gardens and parkland, part of Britannia Hotels. A warm welcome awaits you in the large reception area with a beautiful, marbled floor. All 210 en-suite bedrooms are tastefully decorated with TV, Trouser Press, Hairdryer and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
The Carvery Restaurant is situated in the Baronial Hall of the Manor House with its fine decoration, popular with locals and visitors alike. The adjacent Balmoral Bar offers a cosy environment overlooking the grounds. Featuring nine conference rooms for any occasion and holding up to 600 people, this is perfect for Business and Leisure guests, plus LIMITED FREE WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. The hotel offers a Leisure Club with swimming pool, Hair & Beauty Salon and Gym, prices per Session are £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
A very nice experiance
We had a wonderful stay at The Royal Court Hotel.
A very warm welcome by the Staff, a lovely room with twin beds, very clean, bedding very clean and comfortable. A walk in shower, which was very welcome. A delightful experiance, one that I will always remember.
Royal Court Hotel & Spa Coventry
large but clean hotel