- 212 guest reviews
"Easy access from the motorway Very impressive hotel a little past its glory days but still a lovely space.Bedroom massive and a good supply..."
"Staff very friendly and accommodating. Hotel is in a nice setting and has the potential to be lovely but décor in need of a refresh and furn..."
"Obviously run as a Contractors' Hotel ie. more Vans than private cars in the car park. Hotel room was good and good value for money. General..."
"Hotel pleasant, bed comfortable. Buffet evening meal good - reasonable price if booked at desk when booking in. Some furniture in room looki..."
"Lovely hotel in a rural setting. Excellent value. Nice rooms. Only down side was the self service breakfast, all the items were cold includi..."
About the hotel
This beautiful Grade II listed country house is set in stunning landscaped gardens and parkland, part of Britannia Hotels. A warm welcome awaits you in the large reception area with a beautiful, marbled floor. All 210 en-suite bedrooms are tastefully decorated with TV, Trouser Press, Hairdryer and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
The Carvery Restaurant is situated in the Baronial Hall of the Manor House with its fine decoration, popular with locals and visitors alike. The adjacent Balmoral Bar offers a cosy environment overlooking the grounds. Featuring nine conference rooms for any occasion and holding up to 600 people, this is perfect for Business and Leisure guests, plus WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. The hotel offers a Leisure Club with swimming pool, Hair & Beauty Salon and Gym, prices per Session are £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Royal Court Hotel in Coventry are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Booked a non smoking room on arrival only smoking rooms left, the room stunk and I cut my stay short by one night as I could not put up with the smell any longer.
Wallpaper was peeling off the walls and carpets were dirty. The shower was hot but broken and the hairdryer had exposed wires.
half way stop over travelling south
Easy access from the motorway Very impressive hotel a little past its glory days but still a lovely space.Bedroom massive and a good supply of hot water for a bath .Strange lack if accessible plugs for bed side light but no worries.
Pleasant grounds did not stay long enough to explore much. All the staff helpful and courteous