- 14 guest reviews
"We had a really relaxed & pleasant stay, so much so we booked an extra night. We also had family booked in for one night & staff couldn't ha..."
"Just had a very enjoyable stay at Formby Hall. The staff were helpful, friendly and courteous and the accommodation was excellent...."
"We over slept so missed the breakfast experience. comfortable beds!!..."
"Spent our Golden Anniversary night at Formby Hall. Lovely location, wonderful room and great food. Only issue was that the bed was a little..."
"Hotel can be very crowded with wedding parties and other events but as we stay there once a year on a regular basis we avoid weekends...."
About the hotel
You’ll feel at home straight away in our impressive 62 bedroom 4* AA accredited luxury hotel. From the warm welcome in reception to the attentive service in the convivial bars and stylish restaurant, together with all those thoughtful little touches that make a stay so special, it’s our aim to make you want to come back and stay again. The luxurious ambience of the resort has been continued with a lavish Spa, Indoor Heated Swimming Pool, Fitness and Leisure club, 18 hole Championship Golf Course, 9 hole Par 3 Lynx Golf Course, floodlit Driving Range and Proshop.
Each beautifully designed bedroom is air conditioned and offers hospitality tray, hairdryer, fridge, plasma TV and complimentary WIFI internet access plus luxuriously spacious 4 piece bathrooms. Complimentary on-site car parking is also available. We are confident that you will want to stay longer than you originally planned! Our Resort is an ideal base from which to explore the North West, many of the region’s best attractions are only a short distance away from us. Why not visit Liverpool City Centre (20 minute drive) to take in some of the best shopping available or maybe an Stadium tour at Anfield or Goodison or take in one the many museums on offer, or maybe visit the Historic Seaside town of Southport (10 minute drive) which also offers the new Splashworld Indoor Swimming Complex and Pleasure Beach, or how about Farmer Teds Animal Farm, Formby Squirrel Sanctuary and Nature Reserve or Formby Beach all of which are 5 minutes drive away. Our staff will be more than happy to recommend activities you could partake in during your stay.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/01/2014 to 28/01/2014 - PLEASE NOTE: 28/01/14 CHECK IN WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM 8PM ONWARDS The LateRooms.com rates for Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa in Southport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Short stay over Christmas
We had a really relaxed & pleasant stay, so much so we booked an extra night.
We also had family booked in for one night & staff couldn't have been more accommodating re the children. Staff were pleasant and helpful, reception staff extremely so.
Comfortable and relaxing
Just had a very enjoyable stay at Formby Hall.
The staff were helpful, friendly and courteous and the accommodation was excellent.