- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"We had a lovely room, but no view. Unfortunately the heating made the room rather hot and had to sleep with the windows open. The Inn is sit..."
"My wife and I had an exellent stay at the Crown Inn, Sarre. Warm and comfortable room which was decorated and furnished in line with the amb..."
"Attended a funeral locally in Reculver and was seeking a cheap bed for the night. Crown Inn ticked all the boxes. Clive was very welcoming a..."
"My wife and I stayed at the Crown Inn overnight as we were attending an event in Margate the next day and it was convenient (just a 15 minut..."
"This is the place to stay for home comforts, good food and friendly people. The locals are welcoming as are Clive and Penelope, nothing is t..."
About the hotel
Traditional village inn set in leafy grounds with easy access to local attractions and neighbouring business parks. The Crown Inn is Grade 1 listed 15th Century building, fully restored yet still retaining many original features. Brimming with history, the inn boasts visits from scores of glamorous stars of the stage and screen.
It has taken centuries for the inn to build it’s reputation as the place for unrivalled hospitality and warm receptions. The guest-house compromises of twelve spacious bedrooms, cosily decorated complete with satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, radio alarm-clock, personal desk and telephone.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
A weekend break.
We had a lovely room, but no view.
Unfortunately the heating made the room rather hot and had to sleep with the windows open. The Inn is situated on quite a busy road, so as a fairly light sleeper I struggled to get a full nights sleep. I think if the windows had been closed it would have been fine. The owners are lovely, friendly people.
My wife and I had an exellent stay at the Crown Inn, Sarre.
Warm and comfortable room which was decorated and furnished in line with the ambience of the 500 year old inn. Clive and Penelope were the lovely and very professional hosts for the 2 day stay. The food was excellent and we thoroughly reccomend the village of Sarre for visiting Thanet and Caterbury. We used our bus passes to get round and see the various Kent seaside resorts and places of interest. The bus stopped right outside the inn and was available every 20 mins or so. We happily left our car behind at the inn. Even without a bus pass the daily bus fare (less than £7) for unlimited on and off busses was excellent value saving car parking fees and the pain of having to find car parking spaces