- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"Décor needs tidying...."
"We have stayed at The Regent on many occasions and it really is a great place to stay! We got a great deal for 3 nights Bed & Breakfast and..."
"Hotel was fine for an overnight, rooms needed updating slightly but sufficient for one or two nights. No free parking for guests is a bit an..."
"Our double room was £50 for 1 night including breakfast for 2, which is definitely cheap for Oban, especially as it was Easter weekend. The..."
"Beans for breakfast would have been good, staff very good...."
About the hotel
The Regent Hotel is prominently located on the esplanade of Oban, opposite the pier a few minutes walk from the bustling town centre. This grand building has sweeping views across the sea, all the way to the distant islands, sure to captivate guests on arrival. The hotels eclectic blend of classic Victorian fittings with restrained Art Deco styling, ensures guests are as aesthetically pleased with the interior as they are with what can be found outside! The 82 hotel rooms are comfortably furnished and cosily decorated.
An idyllic setting for a wedding, the hotel’s capacity allows for up to 150 guests and the staff are consummate wedding coordinators. The three individually styled hotel bars serve to create a spacious, warm atmosphere perfect for sampling a dram of warming single-malt whiskey or enjoying some delicious local cuisine prepared by one of our skilled chefs!
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Regent Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel in Oban are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The Regent Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel
Décor needs tidying.
Value for money!
We have stayed at The Regent on many occasions and it really is a great place to stay.
We got a great deal for 3 nights Bed & Breakfast and although we didn't have our evening meal at the Hotel, the menu prices are very reasonable.The staff are really friendly and helpful too. The Hotel is within walking distance to a variety of shops, train station and ferry terminal. We love it and will always go back!