- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"The whole two day stay in the hotel was excellent. The staff were very friendly, room well laid out with armchairs in the room so you did no..."
"Warm. Clean. Accomodating. Value for money. Nice staff...."
"Great service from the staff, excellent sea views from the breakfasting area. 5 stars on value for money with. Good sized breakfast...."
"As I live on Mull but work in Wales I often stay overnight in Oban to enable me to travel north in the evening and sleep in Oban to catch th..."
"No complaints whatsoever...."
About the hotel
The Regent Hotel is prominently located on the esplanade of Oban, opposite the pier a few minutes walk from the bustling town centre. This grand building has sweeping views across the sea, all the way to the distant islands, sure to captivate guests on arrival. The hotels eclectic blend of classic Victorian fittings with restrained Art Deco styling, ensures guests are as aesthetically pleased with the interior as they are with what can be found outside! The 82 hotel rooms are comfortably furnished and cosily decorated.
An idyllic setting for a wedding, the hotel’s capacity allows for up to 150 guests and the staff are consummate wedding coordinators. The three individually styled hotel bars serve to create a spacious, warm atmosphere perfect for sampling a dram of warming single-malt whiskey or enjoying some delicious local cuisine prepared by one of our skilled chefs!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
It was horrible. Wished we could have walked straight out.
The whole place was very tired and shabby.
The bath was filthy. It had ground in scum marks. The wall above the heater as you walked in was thick with dust. And I mean thick. And above the door. The room should have been a single. There were 2 chairs in there that were impossible to sit at. I was really upset and didn't want to go back to sleep there. It's wrong that if its not clean you lose your money. It doesn't matter what star rating it is, it should at least be clean.
The whole two day stay in the hotel was excellent.
The staff were very friendly, room well laid out with armchairs in the room so you did not have to sit on the bed. Food very good and reasonably priced.