- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"Had to ask for milk none in fridge. only one of three lights in lounge working. making reading impossible at night was told no-one available..."
"Great hotel,excellent location.enjoyed my stay so much I booked a extra night...."
"I booked on late rooms and got an automatic upgrade. I then asked for another upgrade at the hotel. The reception guy could not have been mo..."
"I booked this hotel for my partners Christmas present and was so exciting to see her big smile and the look of shock as to where we were sta..."
"Excellent location for London and surprisingly quiet set in beautiful garden surroundings..."
About the hotel
Dolphin House Serviced Apartments are part of the Dolphin Square complex and are situated around 3 and a half acres of idyllic landscaped gardens in the heart of Westminster. Located in a tranquil residential area, Dolphin House is within 5 minutes walk from Pimlico Underground Station with links to Central London and only a short taxi ride from both Victoria Station and Waterloo International, whilst nearby Westminster Millennium Pier provides regular riverboat transport to the City of London and Canary Wharf. Dolphin House offers a range of contemporary non-smoking serviced apartments for stays from 1 to 89 nights.
Our spacious and sophisticated apartments provide all the comforts of home and feature a wide range of facilities and services including a brand new Moroccan Spa. The Spa in Dolphin Square is London's only Spa offering the benefits of combined authentic Moroccan Hammam, Rhassoul, and Salt Infused Steam Room experience. Whether you are staying in London for just one night or for several months - Dolphin House is the ideal haven for you. Please note that bookings of 7 nights and over will now receive a twice weekly apartment service and linen change. All our rates include complementary use of our newly refurbished gym and swimming pool. We also offer squash and tennis with a small charge. Dolphin Square has now opened the doors to its fantastic new Moroccan Spa, opened in November 2011. Please note though that the pool is extremely popular and as such, it has been necessary to restrict the opening times for children. These times have been reviewed and have been extended as follows: Monday – Friday 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 5pm. On Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays, there are no restrictions for children to swim. Dolphin House Serviced Apartments are delighted to announce that we have introduced Luxury Alpaca pillows & duvets. The new products will replace our current Duck & Goose down duvets and pillows. The new pillows & duvets in our Dolphin House Serviced Apartments are 100% Alpaca fibre, all of which are all lovingly handmade in Nottinghamshire. As an added benefit, the products work with your internal thermostat to keep you at a comfortable temperature all night. Our supplier are supporters of the British rural economy and only use natural materials sourced within the UK.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Had to ask for milk none in fridge.
only one of three lights in lounge working. making reading impossible at night was told no-one available till the morning to remedy this. had to ask twice for wifi code
Great hotel,excellent location.enjoyed my stay so much I booked a extra night.