- 6 guest reviews
"Internet access is the poorest service and most expensive item the Mayfair hotel had. No net in the bedroom (307) you have to be in the lobb..."
"Nice hotel, clean room and bath/shower. Wifi not free and too expensive also I only a couple english channels on tv. Other than that hotel i..."
"I booked thai hotel based on its location to metro and town centre. The price was reasonable. However the major problem with the stay was th..."
"Excellent value for a hotel room three stops from the airport and a swimming pool to boot...."
About the hotel
Mayfair Hotel is located in the heart of Dubai's central business district, its proximity to government departments, Dubai Creek Golf Course and the city centre, makes it an ideal choice for business as well leisure travellers. 132 luxurious rooms been designed in contemporary style each of them is complete with a long bath and shower, satellite channels TV, electronic safe, DDI telephone with voice mail, wireless internet connection, hair dryer, mini bar and tea / coffee tray. High standard facilities including: roof top swimming pool with jacuzzi, sauna rooms for males and females, fully equipped health club, ladies beauty salon, valet parking, concierge service, multi-lingual staff, laundry service, daily shuttle to the beach, daily shuttle to shopping malls and 24 hour room service.
In-house dining and entertainment including: Al Maha coffee shop & restaurant - at your service 24 hours with international cuisine buffets (breakfast/lunch). The Palm Roof Top Coffee Shop - at your service 24 hours - a perfect place to relax with snacks and refreshments and many more,,,, Julyana African Bar & Nightclub, Anjuman Indian Restaurant & Nightclub, Layali Dubai Restaurant & Nightclub, Al Murjant Restaurant & Nightclub MAYFAIR HOTEL - DUBAI THE ART OF HOSPITALITY
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for Mayfair Hotel in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
not a friendly hotel
The hotel charges for everything even mineral water in the rooms, wifi is also charged,even tho they hev an airport shuttle they charge to use and is expensive costing 50 Dirhams whereas a taxi wil cost less than 20Dirhams to the airport.
Just stay away if possible i wont be coming back to this hotel
Internet access is the poorest service and most expensive item the Mayfair hotel had.
No net in the bedroom (307) you have to be in the lobby to get access which is not good now a days. without net you can not run the business.