- 222 guest reviews
"Bosworth Hall is set in a lovely location. You are immediately hit with the grandeur of the hotel on approach with it curious folly. Our roo..."
"Initially given a twin room having paid for a double, though that was quickly rectified at reception. Biggest observation is that the bar an..."
"very pleased, will hope to return..."
"The hotel was immaculate, really clean and spacious room...."
"2 night stay great value for money. Food not excellent but ok, lots of rooms means lots of doors opening and closing so lots of noise. Bed w..."
About the hotel
A magnificent grade II mansion set in its own 11 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. The main halls’ sweeping staircase is enhanced by the intricate carved banisters. All 192 luxury en-suite bedrooms are decorated with individual yet, traditional style.
There are a variety of room types which include Master Suite if you want to treat someone for that special occasion. They all include TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities. The period style Crompton’s restaurant is perfect, serving a la carte dining and table d’hôte cuisine and for drinks try the Cocktail bar that complements the restaurant well. The informal Jenny’s serves breakfast, Lunches and succulent carvery Dinners. There are two bars, Courtyard Bar and Cocktail Bar where you can sit back and relax with views over the garden and courtyard. There is a well equipped health and Leisure club including swimming pool Per Session £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. For Business and Leisure guests, we can cater for any type of venue in one of our 16 conference rooms and can hold up to 220 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Bosworth Hall Hotel Spa & Leisure Warwickshire in Market Bosworth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
A hotel with lots of character for a hotel
Bosworth Hall is set in a lovely location.
You are immediately hit with the grandeur of the hotel on approach with it curious folly. Our room was quite pokey by comparison with the others which had space and lovely furnishings (I peeked in when staff were serving the rooms) but at least we know they had other higher quality rooms. Food was average, no fuss (help yourself service). They need to improve the quality of their sausages. We enjoyed lounging and working in their lovely, sumptuous library until late, along with our dog. We had the delight of watching a knight robe and un-robe with the help of his valets in the library on the day of King Richard III's re-interment. The bonus is this hotel allows dogs, which is a treat for the guests and the dog, given the hotel is set in acres of parkland. A big thumbs up to Bosworth Hall. We'd definitely come again.
Initially given a twin room having paid for a double, though that was quickly rectified at reception.
Biggest observation is that the bar and restaurant area are far too small for the size of the hotel. Heaving at meal times and in the bar area in the evening (no chance of a seat), due to the number of coach tour parties when I was there. All meals are buffet style and I nearly lost my table twice during meals when up at the buffet due to the shortage of tables (was traveling alone).