- 184 guest reviews
"Large room, large TV excellent value...."
"Always offers good value for money. My only reservation is the hotel often has coach parties and the evening meal is carvery which can be a..."
"Wonderful approach to Hotel, stunning building and location, gardens ideal for people with dogs as accepted at hotel and huge area of garden..."
"I live locally and stayed at this hotel along with my friend as somewhere convenient to crash after a night out. I remember bosworth hall fr..."
"Stayed here 10 years ago, where the room was very shabby. This room was excellent, couldn't fault it. Food was very good at the hotel, 3 cou..."
About the hotel
A magnificent grade II mansion set in its own 11 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. The main halls’ sweeping staircase is enhanced by the intricate carved banisters. All 192 luxury en-suite bedrooms are decorated with individual yet, traditional style.
There are a variety of room types which include Master Suite if you want to treat someone for that special occasion. They all include TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities. The period style Crompton’s restaurant is perfect, serving a la carte dining and table d’hôte cuisine and for drinks try the Cocktail bar that complements the restaurant well. The informal Jenny’s serves breakfast, Lunches and succulent carvery Dinners. There are two bars, Courtyard Bar and Cocktail Bar where you can sit back and relax with views over the garden and courtyard. There is a well equipped health and Leisure club including swimming pool Per Session £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. For Business and Leisure guests, we can cater for any type of venue in one of our 16 conference rooms and can hold up to 220 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Worst Hotel experience
Customer service was poor.
We were looking forward to a restful weekend but cut it short as the rooms were not sound proof could hear next door sneezing, showers not regulated hot/cold. Bathroom was not clean. Struggled keep window op
Large room, large TV excellent value.