- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Room a bit dated but still a great place......."
"The room was lovely with a Fab Four poster bed, although the ensuite needs to be refreshed...."
"It's a shame about this hotel. It just needs a bit of money spent on the rooms. The bar area and "pub" is lovely, but step into the room are..."
"Clean & tidy hotel , good size bedroom & pretty good breakfast..."
"Had a very pleasant stay. All positive, nothing negative to say...."
About the hotel
A real traditional English country pub with a modern twist to the décor in the 16 en-suite rooms, with much demand from overseas visitors who frequently visit this charming inn for it’s character and quality accommodation. Just off the M40 and in the heart of this Beautiful part of Buckinghamshire, it’s close to the Chiltern Hills and River Thames and also with reach of Windsor, Marlow, and Henley-On-Thames.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Room a bit dated but still a great place....
The room was lovely with a Fab Four poster bed, although the ensuite needs to be refreshed.