- 26 guest reviews
"Lovely location, helpful staff, some common areas could do with updating but other areas were lovely I.e. dining room. Made use of the pool..."
"Everything was of a high quality, with excellent service from the very friendly and helpful staff. I would definately reccommend the hotel t..."
"A lovely place to stay. Very nicely decorated, pool was warm and clean, steam room and sauna were the icing on the cake and we had it to our..."
"A lovely place to stay, food excellent and breakfast was lovely. Would definitely stay again..."
"Originally booked two nights but decided to stay for away for 3. First room (51) was excellent with stunning view across the bay. Room size..."
About the hotel
Wherever you go in Sandy Cove, you cannot escape our wonderful view. With stunning views across the bay, the hotel is enviably nestled at the gateway to magical Exmoor and within easy reach of the glorious beaches of the Atlantic. Throughout the week you will be tempted by our extensive 2 AA Rosette a la carte and bar menus all using fresh, locally sourced produce The indoor swimming pool features a sliding glass dome which means it can be used all year round and there is a leisure area with sauna, steam room and heated relaxation loungers all free of charge.
Children under 5 are free and children between the ages of 5 -14 who are sharing rooms with their parents will be only charged half price for breakfast. Dogs are accepted at a rate of £10 per night, they are allowed in the bedrooms (excluding superior rooms) and in the gardens but are not allowed in the public rooms. Please advise of any dogs at time of booking. FREE WIFI available throughout all the public rooms in the hotel.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 20/10/2019 - The Swimming Pool is closed between 2nd January to Mid March. Possibility of weekend weddings, evening in marquee in grounds (April - Mid October) music always finishes at midnight. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
THE SANDY COVE HOTEL
Lovely location, helpful staff, some common areas could do with updating but other areas were lovely I.e.
dining room. Made use of the pool - a great asset in the winter.
One night break ( Well deserved !!! )
Everything was of a high quality, with excellent service from the very friendly and helpful staff.
I would definately reccommend the hotel to anyone....