- 27 guest reviews
"A lovely place to stay, food excellent and breakfast was lovely. Would definitely stay again..."
"Originally booked two nights but decided to stay for away for 3. First room (51) was excellent with stunning view across the bay. Room size..."
"This hotel is fabulous in every respect. Breakfasts are first class, evening meals are excellent, room was spotless, comfortable, and with b..."
"Shown to a horrible room to start with - lino on floor - wet room (an insult to the disabled - we are not disabled) which smelled very stron..."
"I pretty much agree with most previous reviews on Sandy Cove in that the setting is fantastic but the hotel feels unloved. I read somewhere..."
About the hotel
Wherever you go in Sandy Cove, you cannot escape our wonderful view. With stunning views across the bay, the hotel is enviably nestled at the gateway to magical Exmoor and within easy reach of the glorious beaches of the Atlantic. Throughout the week you will be tempted by our extensive 2 AA Rosette a la carte and bar menus all using fresh, locally sourced produce The indoor swimming pool features a sliding glass dome which means it can be used all year round and there is a leisure area with sauna, steam room and heated relaxation loungers all free of charge.
Children under 5 are free and children between the ages of 5 -14 who are sharing rooms with their parents will be only charged half price for breakfast. Dogs are accepted at a rate of £10 per night, they are allowed in the bedrooms (excluding superior rooms) and in the gardens but are not allowed in the public rooms. Please advise of any dogs at time of booking. FREE WIFI available throughout all the public rooms in the hotel.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 20/10/2019 - The Swimming Pool is closed between 2nd January to Mid March. Possibility of weekend weddings, evening in marquee in grounds (April - Mid October) music always finishes at midnight. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely stay for families and couples
A lovely place to stay, food excellent and breakfast was lovely.
Would definitely stay again
The Sandy Cove Hotel
We stayed for one night we Rely on wifi so when we booked this hotel it clearly stated Wi-Fi available we arrived and no Wi-Fi they had four separate routers all key locked but refused to let us use the Wi-Fi inside pool covered by a greenhouse roof very dirty!!