- 13 guest reviews
"Lovely place to stay and would definitely stay again !!!..."
"very comfortable bed and excellent with mini fridge and bar in room..."
"Wonderful character property in very pretty village ... two pubs almost opposite for evening meals. Extremely helpful owners and excellent b..."
"My wife and I were very impressed with the annex accommodation. It was very clean including the en-suite. If we could have fitted the bed in..."
"Great stop over location. Spacious courtyard room which was very quiet. Added bonus of pubs and restaurants within a 5 min walk...."
About the hotel
Ship Stores Guest House is a 17th Century timber framed listed building that was originally three cottages. Later an external staircase led to drinking rooms, above which were used by local sheep farmers. It is believed the name "ship" is a corruption of "sheep".
It has also been a village store for at least the last century. In the early 1970's the accommodation was converted to provide Bed and Breakfast rooms. There are five rooms, all en-suite, available as doubles, twins or singles and family rooms. There are also two large annexe rooms with super king-size beds & newly refurbished bathrooms. All rooms are equipped with TV, Tea/Coffee making facilities, complimentary fresh milk, Mini-bar and hairdryer. An iron, ironing board and wireless internet are also available on request.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely place to stay and would definitely stay again !!!
very comfortable bed and excellent with mini fridge and bar in room