- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Very friendly and helpful...."
"Following the need to visit a local aquatic shop, we stayed here on route to Edinburgh. A last minute booking made late morning for an early..."
"Fairly comfortable hotel but a tad rundown. Room average & breakfast ok. Did not sample evening menu as ate out...."
"We really liked this hotel. Very nice room and friendly staff. I would stay there again...."
About the hotel
Set in 6. 5 acres of gardens, this hotel is ideally located for Wrexham and Chester, has free Wi-Fi, log fires, and an excellent reputation for its locally produced food and locally sourced real Ales. Cross Lanes has en suite rooms with free Wi-Fi, and is ideal for visiting the spectacular Welsh hills and castles and gardens of North Wales and Chester.
First class golf and fishing are close by. The Lanes Bar and Restaurant has a relaxed, informal atmosphere and serves freshly cooked dishes created with locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. It has held an AA Rosette for 12 consecutive years.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/12/2010 to 31/12/2022 - Please note that, over the Christmas period, guests may experience higher levels of noise due to Christmas parties, particularly on Friday and Saturday nights. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Cross Lanes Hotel
Very friendly and helpful.
BEST WESTERN Cross Lanes Hotel
Following the need to visit a local aquatic shop, we stayed here on route to Edinburgh.
A last minute booking made late morning for an early evening arrival. On arrival the excellent service began. We were soon directed to our room, and then back down for dinner. Our waiter was the receptionist and the service was very good and the food delicious, despite being the only people in the restaurant, I would still recommend the food. The room itself was a reasonable size as was the bathroom and both were up together and clean. My only gripe would be the bed, which was too small and too firm.