- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"Beautiful views that entice you into the reality of nature and how it can be so peaceful upon your senses. Is out of the way and so no heavy..."
"Booked the day before for a family 'do', was going to drive. The place is very slightly unkempt but cheap enough. A bit more TLC and it coul..."
"Very clean, friendly & helpful staff, lovely rooms and huge fried breakfast - excellent VFM all round...."
"A very pleasant experience in difficult circumstances (we were attending a funeral). The weather was misty during our stay but it cleared en..."
"Thoughtful and welcoming hosts, good quality food, great choice and plentiful. Lovely quiet location, sleep was not disturbed by noise. All..."
About the hotel
Model Farm is set in the heart of the countryside only 3 miles from the centre of Bradford and just on the edge of the beautiful village of East Bierley. The working farm is built of handmade red bricks - the only farm in this area of its kind as most other local farms are built of Yorkshire stone.
We currently have four bedrooms available in the farmhouse, all with an en-suite bathroom, two of which have a state of the art multi-jet shower cubicle.
Each room has a flat screen T. V. and tea & coffee making facilities + hairdryer. Wi-Fi is available for your use in all rooms.
We also have two 2 bedroom cottages, one 3 bedroom apartment in our converted barn, one 4 bedroom house and one 5 bedroom house all within our farm complex, again all have full Wi-Fi connection Free of Charge.
Plenty of private, secure car parking is available for your convenience. We also have a large lounge and conservatory with extensive entertainment facilities and garden area for guests to use.
Please Note our check-in times are 13:00 to 22:00
PLEASE NOTE! NO MONEY IS TAKEN AT TIME OF BOOKING. LATEROOMS ONLY TAKE CREDIT CARD DETAILS FOR PURPOSE OF SECURITY REASONS IN CASE OF NO SHOW. TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE ON DEPARTURE CASH OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2012 to 31/12/2024 - Please Note our check-in times are 13:00 to 22:00. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Piece of Heaven
Beautiful views that entice you into the reality of nature and how it can be so peaceful upon your senses.
Is out of the way and so no heavy traffic or noise to deal with. Shared house with other guests but had bedroom to myself. Was amazing. Service at night when i arrived and in the morning for breakfast all polite and respectful and i highly recommend this little piece of heaven. Enjoy your stay.
Quirky little place.
Booked the day before for a family 'do', was going to drive.
The place is very slightly unkempt but cheap enough. A bit more TLC and it could be brilliant. Staff nice, breakfast edible. No grumbles at at all for the price.