- 146 guest reviews
"Great stay, be back soon...."
"Stayed in room no1 in the main farmhouse, sorry but won't be coming back again as there is simply not enough noise insulation and got very l..."
"An all around good experience, the breakfast being the highlight...."
"Need bigger bed sheets and tucked tight under the mattress, makes for a better nights sleep. new bedding needed, need wooden beds, they look..."
"Well off the beaten track but very conveniently near the main road links. This is a beautiful B and B . A working farm with a shop and coffe..."
About the hotel
Model Farm is set in the heart of the countryside only 3 miles from the centre of Bradford and just on the edge of the beautiful village of East Bierley. The working farm is built of handmade red bricks - the only farm in this area of its kind as most other local farms are built of Yorkshire stone. We currently have four bedrooms available in the farmhouse, all with an en-suite bathroom, two of which have a state of the art multi-jet shower cubicle.
Each room has a flat screen T. V. and tea & coffee making facilities + hairdryer. Wi-Fi is available for your use in all rooms. We also have two 2 bedroom cottages, one 3 bedroom apartment in our converted barn, one 4 bedroom house and one 5 bedroom house all within our farm complex, again all have full Wi-Fi connection Free of Charge. Plenty of private, secure car parking is available for your convenience. We also have a large lounge and conservatory with extensive entertainment facilities and garden area for guests to use. PLEASE NOTE! NO MONEY IS TAKEN AT TIME OF BOOKING. LATEROOMS ONLY TAKE CREDIT CARD DETAILS FOR PURPOSE OF SECURITY REASONS IN CASE OF NO SHOW. TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE ON DEPARTURE CASH OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Model Farm Bed and Breakfast.
Great stay, be back soon.
Won't be back I'm afraid, not enough noise insulation in farmhouse rooms.
Stayed in room no1 in the main farmhouse, sorry but won't be coming back again as there is simply not enough noise insulation and got very little sleep due mainly to thin walls ( could here every word of couple in the room across the very narrow corridor ) and the main room doors have only basic internal doors ie the kind you have in your own house, not like proper hotel room doors which are designed to block out noise ie seals all the way round.
Also the when someone runs the mains water tap the noise is deafening and I'm not exaggerating one bit here, again this is due to poor wall insulation.
The above noise problems are real pity as the standard and cleanliness of the room was great and Model Farm itself is in a lovely quiet area, however for me as a field engineer with work the next day it is absolutely pointless staying somewhere where there seems to have been absolutely no thought by the owners into basic noise insulation and can honestly say that in the 5 years I've been roaming the UK with my job this was the most noisey and unpeacefull overnight stay ever in either a Hotel or B&B I've had.