This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Atlantico welcomes its guests into a 1912 building constructed on the highest of Rome's seven hills, the Esquilino, from where there is a splendid view of the city. Due to its central location in the heart of Rome and near the Termini Railway Station, the many interesting sites in Rome. Its proximity to the subway station and the direct airport train, taking you to and from the Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino airport, is available only a short walk away at the Termini Railway Station.
In spite of its many restorations, Hotel Atlantico in Rome has held on to its 1930's Art Deco design which includes floors in precious woods and marble. Built on 5 floors, its 69 rooms are all tastefully decorated and include the most modern comforts to help make your stay in Rome an unforgettable one. Hotel Atlantico is connected to Hotel Mediterraneo (another member of the Bettoja Hotel Group) through an internal stairway from the lobby. Guests are invited to take advantage of all the services including restaurant, bar, breakfast room and garage offered there as well.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Bettoja Hotel Atlantico in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet