This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A quirky family owned country house where you are more house than hotel guest. Furnishings are rustic Far Eastern, inspired by one of the owner's life overseas. There are no dress codes, no strict times for breakfast and the bar is always open even when not manned! Breakfast is always a leisurely affair allowing guests to have a 'lie in' and then to fully appreciate the stunning conservatory and gardens.
Rooms are also a little quirky with pegs instead of wardrobes and tea and coffee are at stations on each floor. Coffee lovers will also appreciate the complimentary coffee from a bean to cup machine available at all times in the breakfast room. The House is situated between Bath and Longleat and is built in the centre of the three acre grounds so all rooms have a view. There is plenty of parking and it is in a great location for exploring Stonehenge, Salisbury, Wells and Glastonbury. A bus immediately outside the house goes to Bath and nearby Frome whilst the towns of Westbury, Trowbridge, Warminster and Bradford-on-Avon are all within fifteen minutes drive. There is free wifi throughout both the public and bedrooms and guests can be catered for if prior arrangements are made with the owners beforehand.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Croquet , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet